Pictures of your Games Episode X - The Journey to Babel

Rosbjerg

I hope he's going to wash his hand afterwards. :unsure:
Ansel-TheMystic-005a.jpg

I've never cared about "realistic strands and hair movement" but having it does make me laugh at least once per play session.
Ansel-00024852a.jpg

• Like 3
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I don't know anything about the game, but it reminds me that I'd still like a secret dungeon basement. For many reasons. :shifty: Considering my current state of mind, maybe digging one out could be my new life project. 

When I was a kid I started digging one in the yard. My parents let me. An 8 year old with a shovel will not dig far they thought. They were right. But the house was a rental, so even had I persisted, I'd only have given the next lot a free secret base.

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

Didn't pay attention to the mission description and walked into a Brutal Difficulty Scattered Deployment.

First round this happened:

B7tk7j5.jpg

Nearly lost the Necromancer and two ghouls as well, but we managed to get out on top.

AjT7cpI.jpg

• Like 1

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

Mordhiem City of the Damned. Melkathi just fell off the wagon after kicking the habit a few years ago. :p

I return for the odd mission every now and then. Waiting for the devs to release Necromunda. Then I'll be back in these picture threads in full force!

• Like 1

First attempt:

fSKUvk7.jpg

OESzOgN.jpg

4th attempt:

DE3oQkm.jpg

close call (in 51,7 seconds the investigator would find the evidence. But in 49,7 seconds the evidence decays)

NOu5VkI.jpg

• Like 4

Almost cuddly.
Ansel-00024900a.jpg

It's the hair, again. And the expression.
Ansel-00024901a.jpg

Fist bump, bro!
Ansel-00024884a.jpg
Ansel-00024886a.jpg

Prompto, thinking he has a chance.
Ansel-00024866a.jpg

• Like 3
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Vivienne thinking she was doing well in the 4th Cult, before the Dread consumed her (like her disciples had been consuming hapless victims).

yhQl3rV.jpg

Ichabod treating Vivienne and getting drawn into the secret world:

kjuypb3.jpg

First assassination attempt:

Gh0nG3W.jpg

nth assassination attempt:

RGWt2hG.jpg

Vivienne thinking she was doing well in the 4th Cult, before the Dread consumed her (like her disciples had been consuming hapless victims).

Ichabod treating Vivienne and getting drawn into the secret world:

First assassination attempt:

nth assassination attempt:

How's that played?

You have those large tiles you play the little cards into. For example the blue tile with the hand is my job. I can play different cards into it to work in different fields. The yellow tile is research, the purple exploration and so forth. The one with the heart or the one with the split face are afflictions - the heart shows that my cultist got sick, the split face that they are seeing things and are going mad.

The trick is to see what interacts with what.

• Like 1

Seeing the above thumbnail reminded me that if I'm using my own server vs. Imgur that I can make thumbnails be links and not feel so bad about larger MB images (some people may be looking on their phones these days?). So click for bigger.

The Master's are even more adorable. Look at those cute white bootie-shoes. I want one.

FFXV-PC-Web-000128a.jpg

Investigator dragged two of my pawns and myself to court. The pawns got exonerated, and I used a favour to get the same result.

But she needs to go.

Let's get some real muscle!

HiRpnWJ.jpg

1I36Ix7.jpg

kojlDFT.jpg

OK, that was not supposed to happen.

Twice?

Maybe I should get some really real muscle...

I8urMjR.jpg