Pictures of your Games Episode X - The Journey to Babel

Rosbjerg

Camp scenes with Ansel. Every time you trigger/exit Ansel they move just a bit inbetween etc.

I seriously cannot get anywhere in the main story on PC because for every 10 minutes of playing I spend like 40 minutes using Ansel. 2.5 weeks and I'm still in Chapt. 4! I may have to disable it for a while.

C64GJ1s.jpg

4gllJaw.jpg

Can someone make an ulgy-mod for Ignis please? God save me, I can't stop.

He's always reminded me a bit of my (youthful) husband (physically and personality wise, even down to the coffee obsession) so I've always like Iggy best of the 4 bro's, but Ansel makes it 100x worse. You can make fun of me now. :p

f8R8uaQ.jpg

• Like 1
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Why do clowns look creepy even in pixelated art form? :p

While I spend plenty of time getting shots of the "boys" I spend just as much time trying to get combat shots. This hunt is good for Sagefire. Still trying to get a good one of Mark and Recoil. Linkstrikes have been near impossible to get good screens of since they're unpredictable and very brief animations but darnit I'm going to get them...

y7Cf0xI.jpg

fbdJa9G.jpg

irdytcN.jpg

• Like 3
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

It's getting to a point where I feel like I should be making my own FFXV-pic thread that most could ignore :p instead of spamming the general thread. Especially when I now like to post big pics. Oh well whatever.

NGF7yFP.jpg

f0Xhv5y.jpg

Edited by LadyCrimson
  • Like 3

I'm fine with big pics, I have a 100 Mb connection

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

No rest of the weary.

snUNisA.png

I've fought this girl about three of four times now and she's acted like this in each.

KM3gWD0.png

Your sarcasm is unbecoming, Jusis.

opvjJwD.png

This is the main villain.

AcrE8HF.png

My bro Crow. Never forget :'(

78YVGrq.png

When I first met her she was such a sweet, helpful girl . . . .

RRHNfyA.png

Not after this you aren't.

OuQeQl3.jpg

iIk80zp.png

Then there's our homeroom teacher.

gpVGDRz.png

Aaaaannnnd then there's our our school nurse and principle.

LZ3sJiT.png

Got to catch and eat 'em all!

5FHE6rC.png

yD6fyTP.png

But I sense a new challenger on the horizon.

FlqI2uk.png

That's very gentlemanly of you, Sharon.

F8fzn4z.png

The game is over. The final boss defeated. The final dungeon cleared. It's okay to let 'em flow.

0Aqeu2D.png

dP3QAC4.png

Ulvydtu.jpg

• Like 1

I'm fine with big pics, I have a 100 Mb connection

Must be nice. :biggrin: I'm still stuck around 35, although ATT decided they needed access to our yard to install their fiber recently (power type poles are in backyards instead of the front, in this area) so maybe it'll finally be time to switch soon. I try to keep images around 2MB or less but when you post a lot at once I still feel weird about it. I could just post links to Imgur albums but that's no fun. lol.

pb743tD.jpg

Hi0JpTO.jpg

Pitching is great even in fantasy games.

9DZp5t9.jpg

tn7DiD7.jpg

aerL9go.jpg

G1TF4E0.jpg

yK8L8zz.jpg

• Like 1

Not a cat, but still adorable.XYa2FyS.jpg

Behind the cut-scenes:7tefKCc.jpg

Ignis-vision.
fxa9k6U.jpg

• Like 1

Just a few shots I took from Assassin's Creed: Origins. These pics were all taken on between medium and high settings (first game my poor old Core i7 970/R9 290X hasn't been able to keep above high settings at least). I still say this is the prettiest Assassin's Creed I've played, but I never did play Unity or Rogue. Or Brotherhood. Or Reveletions. ****, I have some playing to do (I own all except Unity).

bQjoRJ7.jpg

XtGAZLo.jpg

GTGoAgW.jpg

Just taken randomly from different parts of the game. Just pics I found nice and relaxing.

• Like 1

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

I know why games may remove collision in combat, but it still cracks me up when, in non-combat, they have this huuuge "don't get close to me" collision space around them, but once combat starts, you get creepy/weird moments like this:

YYHv7Tv.jpg

Also:
"There's a girl in the car! Do I look okay?"
W7Ub8Er.jpg

I still don't understand this whole "moogle" doll thing but I guess it's kinda cute?
MEA2uTE.jpg

Aranea is cool tho.
1bDhLfH.jpg

8DT9XdM.jpg

• Like 2

The ole ****ty brown and gunmetal gray color palette. 

The true war is on color and vibrancy. 

Edited by Drowsy Emperor
  • Like 3

И погибе Српски кнез Лазаре,
И његова сва изгибе војска, 
Седамдесет и седам иљада;
Све је свето и честито било
И миломе Богу приступачно.