Pictures of your Games Episode X - The Journey to Babel

Rosbjerg

Oh, look at the peaceful giant water grazer thingie! Let's take a picture.

3VeCnSF.jpg

Then kill it.

6OScqPA.jpg

• Like 4
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

These two pictures encapsulate why I love the main chr. animation in FFXV. They are all four different and recognizable in more than face/head, skintone, generic "weight" setting and different outfit/armor. I can immediately tell who is who from their different shapes, size, stances, hunched or straight shoulders or arm/leg positioning, and walking/running gait. Even when entirely covered up in the same firesuit I know who it is from their movements/stances alone. The effort made to make them visually individual is extraordinary and I love that aspect. XV may have a lot of flaws (story, mostly) and sometimes generic overall graphics but most of their animation work is lovely and for some reason I could watch it play out all day.

FF-15-0219.jpg
FF-15-0220.jpg

Edited by LadyCrimson
  • Like 1
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I uh... Seem to be stuck playing a videogame.

ivLGGuK.jpg

It has tourist centres and...

HcUFCxz.jpg

1G2G6EJ.jpg

and like...

TNFVHkP.jpg

horrible traffic jams (that I improved massively by creating a network of tram, subway and bus lines while offering all public transport freely. Phew. I'll probably build a train around the city too.)

and pollute the land...

AD3pMiK.jpg

and the sea

MXxpxo9.jpg

I'm not all that bad tho!

6g7hEJQ.jpg

• Like 1

how do you get screenshots made on the PS4 to one's PC?

edit: herre's how
Nkxmm-7UVW4.jpg

Edited by sorophx
  • Like 2
Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

how do you get screenshots made on the PS4 to one's PC?

My google-fu suggests USB stick. Or upload to facebook (compressed) or Twitter.

All three require you press the "share" button.

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

oh, so I can use USB sticks with the PS4, neat. didn't occur to me to Google it  :facepalm:

edit: result
3gjd_vyhuf0.jpg

Edited by sorophx
  • Like 1
Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.