Pictures of your Games Episode X - The Journey to Babel

Rosbjerg

And due to the good mentions going on and on about Elex on this board, I've bowed to peer pressure and got myself into another open world game.....

k00hUR0.jpg

I will say that I've really been enjoying the exploration this game has to offer.  Definitely been enjoying the idea of games that don't hold your hand, have to talk to play with npcs to actually see if they have quests instead of question marks across the screen.  More than confused when it comes to my inventory.  Should I be carrying around all these mugs or just selling a lot of stuff in my inventory?  I'm coming to grips with attributes and their reasoning, traits and going through with those.  A LOT of depth to this game for sure, but again, a great game for exploration.

I can't help but getting NWN2 vibes from that screenie - the colours are more or less of the same palettes, and the graphics aren't that much better. This doesn't stop it from being a great game, tho. :)

• Like 1

*** "The words of someone who feels ever more the ent among saplings when playing CRPGs" ***

Comrades is so "muddy/brown" toned most of the time that (1080) screenshots (outside of the chr. creator) don't look as good as ones from the main game with its brighter colors/lighting. Curiously, if I record 1080 video via Elgato capture, screens lifted from that often look better. Does Elgato run it through my PC's GPU or something? I have no idea. Anyway...too lazy to Elgato most of the time.

Let's see ... what sorta fuzzy FFXV-Comrades pics can I pester the forum with this time...

yRH3BeS.jpg

czb0pTS.jpg

x9cTGmL.jpg

aozXLgM.jpg

FbUDXZu.jpg

• Like 1
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Never mind the image itself. If you check the resolution *size* of the image. That's the thing.

Yeah, I did it. I bought a Pro. For almost no other reason/benefit other than I became intensely curious about testing a few things. I can always return it. Like that's going to happen.

I blame you guys! (well, and the 'net in general this past week)

FINAL_FANTASY_XV_20171129233630-E.jpg

Edited by LadyCrimson
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

No keep the pro

Care to elucidate a little on why not? ... outside of the fact buying one in my case was not neccesary and likely a "waste" of money? :biggrin:

I can't really decide. There is some difference in visual quality (when 8 feet away) but I'm not sure if I care. Either that or I could buy a cheapish "4k" TV for this room while we wait on the OLED's for the living room.

Edited by LadyCrimson

Care to elucidate a little on why not? ... outside of the fact buying one in my case was not neccesary and likely a "waste" of money? :biggrin:

I can't really decide. There is some difference in visual quality (when 8 feet away) but I'm not sure if I care. Either that or I could buy a cheapish "4k" TV for this room while we wait on the OLED's for the living room.

I think Bodkishi meant "No, keep the pro." Edited by Fenixp

I think Bodkishi meant "No, keep the pro."

Oh...lol. That would make more sense probably. I wonder why I read it the other way. Brainssssss... :disguise:

Just in case the billboard signs and the theme-related sidequest weren't enough to convince you of CupNoodles PPL, they gave you a hat to wear in-game, as well. Complete with readable text. Subtle, they ain't. :*

FF-15-0155.jpg

I finished making a pretty darn good lance/spear and now I just like to poke things.

zBp90nQ.jpg

E3ZCLbs.jpg

KZYoRIh.jpg

• Like 1

Beg, Deadeye, that's a good boy.
pVJkLu7.jpg

Who knew this was a pet training simulator.
8GO6zXc.jpg

It happens.
EGHGAgF.jpg

• Like 2

Fun fact: when I was young, and at the times I played games like C&C, I promised myself to record all movies from FMV games to compile as a "movie itself".

Especially when I played those games on console (on Saturn), so on TV.

And I only have recently known that it was possible to extract movies from the PC version's CDs... No need to smash my head against the wall to have video quality fidelity as much as possible via a recorder... :facepalm:

Oh well.

xu5hdWn.jpg

• Like 1