Pictures of your Games Episode X - The Journey to Babel

Rosbjerg

The character editor in Comrades is simple-ish but isn't too bad. I didn't mess with it too much but easy to make this:

FFXV-Comrades-00001.jpg

The environment lighting really changes hair color.

FFXV-Comrades-00002.jpg

Eye glasses for sale in the store, a must buy!

FFXV-Comrades-00003.jpg

And a new casual shirt. The uniform was too restricting. :p

FFXV-Comrades-00004.jpg

You can make/use up to 8 Avatars. I'll have to make a K-pop star male dude next. Because, reasons.

...I did play the actual game a bit, too. :p

looks like Final Fantasy XIII

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

He sure does.

Though I had hoped I could get the squid-bunny as a character :p

edit: and the game was not proof read by someone who really speaks English :p

Edited by melkathi

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

See the little imp in the gold pot? Apparently in FF-XV Comrades, it shows up randomly (and rarely) during the hunt missions, where it moves around the playing field among the enemies. A text message pops up at mission start and a few others times, plus a cackling laugh, to let you know. If you manage to see/chase/tag it (not always easy when also trying to stay alive), you get a reward. It's hilarious. First time I had no idea what was going on/what the text prompts meant....

FFXV-Comrades-00005.jpg

Also, more of my chr. I keep changing her clothes, ditched the tank-look for a fancy t-shirt already.
FFXV-Comrades-00006.jpg

FFXV-Comrades-00007.jpg

Edited by LadyCrimson
  • Like 3
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I finished Looking For a Sweet Black Friday/Cyber Monday Deal on a PS4 Pro.  Thankfully, the ending was pretty good

WINutFh.jpg

I even went through the Buy Some Games For It Day 1 DLC

8der0pJ.jpg?1

• Like 3

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Speaking of squid-bunnies, apparently there's a demon squid-bunny in Trails of Cold Steel.

b3szhi9.png

Now, I'm usually not one to stand in the way of love, but when I barge uninvited into your house and you two are acting all doe eyed I've got to put my foot down.

i6bKnjV.png

There's a school festival. One of the girls has a fortune telling booth and she's largely been handing out life advice instead of fortunes, but the jig might be up.

l5Faobi.png

pj5wexm.png

Prince Olivert is played by Mathew Mercer, so I gave my consent.

tTauRpG.png

I do love it when a video game is self aware. (By the way, this was an NPC, not a character I control . . . honest)

k7gW2RA.png

Check out my new duds.

jroqjI4.png

Yes it is and yes we are, Crow

jJEr1oZ.png

2lxEJX3.png

I swear Mathew Mercer gets some of the best lines.

gEXuOfw.png

• Like 2

Lots of tattoos in this game (face, arms, fully body includes legs). I'm not interested in most but I did like this one.
FFXV-Comrades-00011.jpg

My male avatar, who unintentionally (no, really...at least at first, haha) ended up looking a little like this actor from some K-dramas...
FFXV-Comrades-00012.jpg

He thinks he's so cool that he just dances and makes the others do the work. (every MP game has to have a chr. dance right)

(there's a pair of daggers you can equip to make chrs. dance and get an extra stat buff when they cast a heal spell on themselves)
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

And due to the good mentions going on and on about Elex on this board, I've bowed to peer pressure and got myself into another open world game.....

k00hUR0.jpg

I will say that I've really been enjoying the exploration this game has to offer.  Definitely been enjoying the idea of games that don't hold your hand, have to talk to play with npcs to actually see if they have quests instead of question marks across the screen.  More than confused when it comes to my inventory.  Should I be carrying around all these mugs or just selling a lot of stuff in my inventory?  I'm coming to grips with attributes and their reasoning, traits and going through with those.  A LOT of depth to this game for sure, but again, a great game for exploration.