Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

What are you playing now

• Please log in to reply
536 replies to this topic

marelooke

marelooke

(7) Enchanter

• Members
  • 823 posts
  • Steam:marelooke
  • Pillars of Eternity Silver Backer
  • Deadfire Silver Backer
  • Fig Backer

I'm gonna wait til Microsoft gives e a real reason to buy one..(exclusives where are you?) for now I'll stick to my native 4k desktop and my regular 900p XB1 :)

No thanks, I hope exclusives finally die their well deserved death. If the only reason people buy your console is because you withold stuff from them..well maybe the console isn't that great after all...

Edited by marelooke, 11 November 2017 - 09:24 AM.

• ShadySands and IndiraLightfoot like this

Katphood

Katphood

(11) Wizard

• Members
  • 1673 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer

If I could count all the PC games that are pretty much unplayable on Win 10. Can someone please make a port of O.D.T?!

I wanna play this, I own the original disc but good luck ever trying to figure out how that thing runs on current day hardware/OS. I doubt there is even a legal way of obtaining it.

Edited by Katphood, 11 November 2017 - 09:42 AM.

213374U

213374U

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 5086 posts

Keyrock

Keyrock

Obsidian Order Rodent Tamer

• Members
  • 6817 posts
  • PSN Portable ID:Unfrozen_Keyrock
  • Steam:Keyrock

I'm playing the first mission of the bonus campaign in HITMAN.  Finding the targets is easy enough, but they both tend to stay in areas with tons of potential witnesses.  I need to figure out how to lure them to a more secluded area.  I guess I should try pulling the fire alarm first.

SonicMage117

SonicMage117

(8) Warlock

• Members
  • 1109 posts
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

No thanks, I hope exclusives finally die their well deserved death. If the only reason people buy your console is because you withold stuff from them..well maybe the console isn't that great after all...

I like when consoles offer good exclusives, those exclusives are what seem to push the industry to create more quality games. Without Sony/Microsoft's in-house studios or published projects, the rest of developers and publishers would probably get lazy and not push themselves in storytelling and art in general. And if there are no exclusives than there would probably be no point for consoles anymore either, I don't want pc to be the only platform because that would be horrible for gaming in alm things. We need competition, it's good for the industry and has always been it's saving grace.

Keyrock

Keyrock

• Members
  • 6817 posts

I beat the first mission in the bonus campaign, silent assassin, of course.

Zsx5zse.jpg

Both kills were rather plain, though.  I do want to go back and have them die in more spectacular fashion.  Oybek setting himself on fire would be most unfortunate... and hilarious, and I'm fairly certain I know how to make that happen.

:fdevil:

• IndiraLightfoot likes this

GhostofAnakin

GhostofAnakin

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 10907 posts
  • Kickstarter Backer

I really can't decide whether to just get a PS4 slim or go for a PS4 Pro.  The slim is almost $150 cheaper right now, and I'm not sure how much I'd benefit from the Pro.  But I also don't want to get a slim and then realize just how much I've missed out on.

mkreku

mkreku

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 8472 posts

The Pro is really only worth it if you have a 4k HDR TV.

• GhostofAnakin likes this

Katphood

Katphood

(11) Wizard

• Members
  • 1673 posts
  • Kickstarter Backer

I really can't decide whether to just get a PS4 slim or go for a PS4 Pro.  The slim is almost $150 cheaper right now, and I'm not sure how much I'd benefit from the Pro.  But I also don't want to get a slim and then realize just how much I've missed out on.

The PS4 Slim is the most quite PS4 you can get so I would just go with that.

Edited by Katphood, 12 November 2017 - 03:11 AM.

Gorgon

Gorgon

Forum Moderator

• Moderators
  • 4531 posts

Can't figure out what I'm supposed to play. The new Wolfenstein is kinda meh I hear, not jumping in blind with Bethesda anymore in any case. 

• redneckdevil likes this

Hawke64

Hawke64

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 46 posts
  • Steam:Hawke_404
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

Completed Stories: The Path of Destinies (an action-adventure with RPG elements in fantasy setting, where the protagonist must not die at the end, Groundhog Day-style).

Quite fun, though the controls were rather unusual and unrebindable (haven't seen dash bound to Ctrl before).

Mamoulian War

Mamoulian War

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 3138 posts
  • PSN Portable ID:mamoulianfh
  • Kickstarter Backer
My PS4 Pro is pretty quite. I hear vents only during summer when I am playing Project CARS.

Majek

Majek

Obsidian Order's Whatchamacallit

• Members
  • 2828 posts
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

PLaying COd WWII MP. Opponenets die when i want them to so all is fine. Don't care abouzt campaign or loot boxes i just want my simple TDM rampage. 

Bokishi

Bokishi

Graphics Lord

• Members
  • 6414 posts
I’ve been having a hard time playing any singeplayer COD campaign, I’m like why should I do this when I can be leveling up in multiplayer

SonicMage117

SonicMage117

(8) Warlock

• Members
  • 1109 posts
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer
I don't want to upgrade to a PS4 Pro because it looks ugly. I don't wantbto upgrade to the PS4 Slim because I don't like the roundness . I am just sticking with the sleekest design (the original).

Call me shallow? ;)

Also, yes I use the optic audio because I absolutely hate audio through tv/monitor speakers. PS4 Slim doesn't have optic out so if you have surround sound system, good luck.

SonicMage117

SonicMage117

(8) Warlock

• Members
  • 1109 posts
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

The new Wolfenstein is kinda meh I hear, not jumping in blind with Bethesda anymore in any case.

It's strange to me that people are toting it as the year's top shooter when there wasn't much competition to begin with. Call Of Duty... and? Maybe Destiny 2 and Battlefront 2 of those can be called shooters. Hmmm.

Hurlshot

Hurlshot

Obsidian Order Hockey Puck

• Members
  • 8629 posts
  • Xbox Gamertag:Hurlshot
  • Kickstarter Backer

The new Wolfenstein is kinda meh I hear, not jumping in blind with Bethesda anymore in any case.

It's strange to me that people are toting it as the year's top shooter when there wasn't much competition to begin with. Call Of Duty... and? Maybe Destiny 2 and Battlefront 2 of those can be called shooters. Hmmm.

That actually sounds like some pretty major competition. Call of Duty's return to WW2, Bungie's first full sequel to their major property, and a Star Wars game are pretty big deals.

SonicMage117

SonicMage117

(8) Warlock

• Members
  • 1109 posts
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer
True. I just don't consider them the same marketplace since Destiny 2 is more of an rpg and CoD and Battlefront are more multiplayer focused than anything.

I am debating on whether to start my first playthrough of TitanQ Quest but don't know if I have the time considering Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2 releases in 2 days.

GhostofAnakin

GhostofAnakin

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 10907 posts
  • Kickstarter Backer

Also, yes I use the optic audio because I absolutely hate audio through tv/monitor speakers. PS4 Slim doesn't have optic out so if you have surround sound system, good luck.

Huh?  Are you saying PS4 slim doesn't work with surround sound setups?

Keyrock

Keyrock

• Members
  • 6817 posts

If I can find a good deal on a PS4 Pro during Cyber Monday, I might pull the trigger.

• Katphood and redneckdevil like this

4 user(s) are reading this topic

4 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

TrueNeutral, ShadySands, Labadal, SideProject