What are you playing now

Rosbjerg

generally unappealing art style (Link's design is pretty easily the most unappealing of all the 3D Zeldas besides maybe the crappy 3DS remasters of the 64 games)...

From what I gather, they must be unappealing to you. I for one don't understand what you mean by 'Link's design'. He doesn't look better or worse than any other Zelda game where a mature Link is portrayed. Also, wasn't Link always supposed to be some sort of avatar that connects the player to the game world? Never expected him to have a specific personality. 

There used to be a signature here, a really cool one...and now it's gone.  

Been playing WWE2k18.  Well, "playing" might be an exaggeration since I haven't even had a match yet.  I've spent the first few hours cutting promos and running in to attack someone already in a match.

• Like 1

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I bought these during the big Steam autumn sale:

Vanquish

Bayonetta

Kingdoms Of Amular: Reckoning

Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen

Remember Me

Castlevania: Lords Of Shadow

Castlevania: Lords Oc Shadow 2

Ninja Gaiden Z: Yaiba

Rise Of The Argonauts

I finished Vanquish on Hard Mode in 12 hours and God Hard Mode in 10 hours. It was a great adrenaline ride but I fear a bit overrated by the community as there is some clunkiness and the cgi tends to constantly get in the way of the gameplay. Otherwise, a very good game.

Now I'm working on Bayonetta. Crazy game so far...

kingdom of amular was fun, had good wow mmo combat.

the first lord of shadow is pretty good, havent tried the second one.

ive heard good things about dragon's dogma

• Like 1

I played Dragon's Dogma on PS3 and it is pretty much what I wanted from Skyrim lol It's like a Skyrim that's been tweaked to perfection. Combat is far more interesting, crafting and characterization is great. Etc.

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Begone! Lest I draw my nail...

Hmm, Rise of the Argonauts sounds interesting just because of the name. Castlevania sounds interesting because I played and finished one of the games on the Nintendo about 20 years ago, I think.

I'm on the second Daud campaign and it amazes me how much better they did with the Daud character than Corvo. On Low chaos, he's extremely sympathetic. He's got good dialogue. His story is interesting and although none of the 'surprises' have surprised me spoiler the lady in the sewer? give me a break. She *looks* creepy

the mystery and unfolding are extremely well done. A good mystery doesn't necessarily have to keep you guessing. It simply needs to provide the feeling of mystery. Anyhow, I stopped after I got jumped in the sewer. For my sins, since I'd unlocked the Master Assassin, I've been playing on that with no kills.

Now I wonder if I'm going to be forced to knock off these bitches.

If so, it's their own damned fault.

χαίρετε

Vanquish

Bayonetta

Remember Me

Rise Of The Argonauts

I finished Vanquish on Hard Mode in 12 hours and God Hard Mode in 10 hours. It was a great adrenaline ride but I fear a bit overrated by the community as there is some clunkiness and the cgi tends to constantly get in the way of the gameplay. Otherwise, a very good game.

Kingdoms of Amalur was good fun but it's another one of those games where I wish it had co-op. 

• Like 1

I've played only the first 2 hours of Rise Of The Argonauts. The game is very cheap but a very underrated rpg. The animation is not the best but the combat is great and so is the story. Structurally, in that sense, it reminds me of Vampire - The Masquerade: Bloodlines which was also underrated at the time it came out but at least had some exposure just because it utilized the Source Engine.

I've only tried a bit of the Lords Of Shadow games and the first one seems more God Of War-ish while the second one seems more cinematic. They feel like they are completely different but yet the second one basically takes off where the second one left players.

Finishing Darksiders put me on a Hack and Slash binge :p

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Only played a bit of Kingdoms Of Amular but from what I have, it seems so much better than Fable series.

• Like 2

Yeah, it's hands down head and shoulders above any of the Fable games. More freedom in pretty much everything. Every Fable game I have played looks very promising at first but grows stale rather quickly. I was surprised that Fable 2 was no exception. At first I was so excited with all the pretty scenery but after a few hours I realized how linear the game can be at times. There is definitely some fun to be had there but not much freedom. The choices are rather...*uhum*...Black & White. :p

• Like 3

The reversal function in WWE2K18 is a bit wonky.  The problem is it pops up while you're yourself trying to pull off a move, and you have to hit R2 at the precise moment or you fail the reversal.

I won the NXT title, but there doesn't seem to be any recognition I'd done so after the match.  I'm walking around backstage with no title draped over my shoulder, and none of the other wrestlers seem to acknowledge me as the champ.  Would have been better if their regard for me changed from prior to winning it.

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

The choices are rather...*uhum*...Black & White. :p

I see what ya did there! I always wanted that game years ago, played the demo but never did get it lol Long live the giant Lion!

• Like 1

Same here, played the demo but never played the full game. 

Yesterday, while playing Fallout 4, I came across this deathclaw which I was ready to shoot but then I noticed that she had already detected me and was't attacking. Indeed she had no intent on harming me unlike other deathclaws, then I realized...

..that she was the same deathclaw I had returned the eggs to earlier. She recognized me as a friendly since I had saved her babies.

That was a pretty awesome moment in Fallout 4 right there.

• Like 2

Vanquish

Bayonetta

Remember Me

Rise Of The Argonauts

Kingdoms of Amalur was good fun but it's another one of those games where I wish it had co-op.

This so badly

I finally finished MOTHER 3 (EarthBound 2) after starting it many months ago. I liked both M1 and M2 a lot more, especially seeing as the first third of M3 was kind of dreadful, but it was a decent play.

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.

So if I purchase a game via main psn account on my Pro, and the PS4-Slim still has all the info on it from before I transferred it all to the new unit, can I download the game on the Slim so hubby can play it there, under one of the other created users (eg, user 2) I made a while back, without it creating some kind of account/multiple box confusion? If that makes sense.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I do not know, if it is possible, the way you are describing it, but In new Firmware upgrade, they completely overhauled the family sharing features, so if hubby has own account, and you connect these two accounts, both should be able to use the same features of PSN and PS Plus. i have not tried it yet, so maybe someone might shed a little bit more light into this.

• Like 1

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

Grabbed Dishonoured 2 in the recent Steam sale.  I was prepared for disappointment (especially in the technical sense) after reading some of the Steam reviews but happily the game runs excellently and looks brilliant.  So far they seem to have preserved the spirit of the first game in it's entirety, I just had an excellent 4 hour session.

• Like 1

I didn't buy Dishonored 2 because I wanted to try the first one. I wish I'd bought them both. I just finished the second Daud DLC. Simply brilliant. The ending cutscene put the base campaign to shame, and I liked the base game. I'll have to buy Dishonored 2 while I have time to play it. Simply splendid game.

χαίρετε

Is it wrong that I feel like buying 7 days to die on ps4 when I already have it on pc? Building with zombies off as a break between ffxv sessions sounds good.

Yet I hesitate to give Fun pimps more money when I feel like the game will always be "early access." :p

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

More WWE2k18.  Got called up to the main roster finally.

With regards to my time in NXT (the development company), the career path didn't make much sense.  They seemed to toss me into a feud right off with the current champion, then after I defeated him for the belt, I was just fighting random guys or random guys were targeting me.  It seemed to be a bit backwards, where my stay there should have culminated in a title win, rather than winning the title near the middle of my stay, then doing random "quests" after that.

I played Octodad again this weekend, but then as a 4-player co-op experience. It was by far the most hilarious thing I've ever done. Highly recommend it for a fun evening with friends.

For anyone not familiar, Octodad is a game about an octopus pretending to be a boring middle-aged man. The gameplay lies in him having trouble moving like a person and you have to control his limbs individually. This is difficult and by yourself it's a bit of a rage game. However, co-op mode gives each player one arm or leg to control and hilarity ensues.

• Like 3

"This is difficult and by yourself it's a bit of a rage game."

oh c'mon, it's not THAT hard. on the other hand, if you're playing 4-player co-op with each person controlling one limb...

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.