What are you playing now

Rosbjerg

It was and the story was definitely better than the second installment because it had a clear beginning and a satisfying ending, no loose ends, no cliffhangers.  Gameplay is probably worse though, controls in Bad Company 1 aren't as refined as Bad Company 2 and the level design is pretty much a multiplayer map filled with enemies. 

Edited by Katphood

There used to be a signature here, a really cool one...and now it's gone.  

18 hours into Lego Marvel Supee Heroes 2... 13% game completed. I'm doing it though.

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Begone! Lest I draw my nail...

Had to try the Deadfire beta obviously. Many improvements, but unfortunately I have to say that I think that the combat changes has mostly been negative for me. In PoE, I was pretty surprised to see that I found the realtime w pause system actually fun, even though it got rather messy a lot of the time. But I am not enjoying the Deadfire combat as it is now. Especially the change to per-encounter for pretty much everything except the empower thing... just not what I want to see in this game. It's moving in the opposite direction of what I would want it to sadly.

However, still early on and I haven't delved too deep into it all, and it's still a beta obviously so. We'll see how things develop.

Other than that, I'm not quite sure what I want to play. I'll probably start up some CKII again now that the latest DLC is out.

Listen to my home-made recordings (some original songs, some not): http://www.youtube.c...low=grid&view=0

Alternating between Mortal Kombat XL, Project CARS and Final Fantasy Type-0.

MK XL is just a grind for last trophy and for last two Combat Modifiers for Two Player matches.

In Project CARS, I have joined with McLaren GT3 car the World Endurance Championship, and now I have 2 hours long LeMans race in front of me. I will need to find some more time and mood for this race. To much traveling at work lately to enjoy racing at the moment.

And FF Type-0. Wow, I think this game is the most bloodiest game, I have ever played. You are a "special commando" in middle of a bloody war, and it feels like you are really in middle of a conflict, unlike some casual CoD or BF games :p I do not like the feel of combat, in the game, but well, the backstory is good enough to overcome it's issues.

And today, I have bought .hack//G.U. - Last Recode on my PS4. A bundle of 3 PS2 games and 1 new game to finish the story. Pretty good deal for 40 EUR. I should also finally finish Pillars of Eternity and Dead State in my GOG backlog, but I am using my PC lately, just for watching some sci-fi series, which I have missed before. ST: Enterprise  and The Expanse Seasons 1 and 2 finished, and now closing to the end of Season 1 of ST: The Next Generation.

• Like 1

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

just not what I want to see in this game. It's moving in the opposite direction of what I would want it to sadly.

However, still early on and I haven't delved too deep into it all, and it's still a beta obviously so. We'll see how things develop.

Spells as well? yeah that's a pretty stark departure. Not in a direction I'd prefer either. Hopefully the beta-players'll give some feedback to that extend.

Fortune favors the bald.

I beat Chapter 1 of Looking For a Sweet Black Friday/Cyber Monday Deal on a PS4 Pro.  This gave me the GameStop is going to have it for $349 achievement.  There's also a $50 gift card, but the game made it unclear whether you get that with only the regular 1TB PS4 or also with the PS4 Pro.  I think it's just the regular PS4.  Onward to Chapter 2: The search For Steeper Discounts.

https://bestblackfriday.com/store/gamestop

Edited by Keyrock
  • Like 1

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

If Keyrock doesn't manage to get himself a PS4 Pro this Christmas, I will cry. You have all been warned.

It's a long game, I have a lot of grinding to do to unlock the great deals.  Sure, I could shill out $4.99 to purchase a lootbox which gives me a chance to get a good deal, but I'd probably have to buy a bunch more lootboxes so that I could get enough good deals to craft them into a 5 star great deal...

• Like 1

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

They started reactivating the elusive targets in HITMAN, starting with the very first one they put out.  Naturally, I took out the target with Silent Assassin rating.

wsDlift.jpg

I'm not sure if it's because this was the first elusive target they did when episode 1 first came out, or if I've just gotten good at the game, but this wasn't much of a challenge.  Once I figured out where he was, it was pretty easy to isolate him and take him out.  I even made myself leave through one of the more difficult exits, the speedboat, just so that there would be some challenge.

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

While it's having its free weekend on Steam, I'm having a touch play around with Endless Space 2 in between assignment writing.

• Like 1

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Just beat Arkham Origins. Enjoyed it enough to push myself to complete all trees in the Dark Knight system, when I typically never bother with that sort of thing. Some of the challenges were fun to beat, some were barely deserving of the name, and some would have me pulling my hair... good thing my head is shaved. The only thing I missed from previous games is Mark Hamill, and while the music was serviceable, it was nowhere near as good as City's. The "open world" still feels pretty empty.

On to Arkham Knight.

Edited by 213374U
  • Like 1

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

PubG and Rocket League, I play only with my friends.
Rocket League is my favourite game for a long time, there is no luck, only skill decide who win the game. I preferr this style oif microtransactions, cause when you buy all possibly crates in Rocket League, you'll not improve yours car stats. All items and crates in that game are cosmetic, if you open some crate, draw decal, wheels or some rare item and use is, the only one thins'll change - it's look of your vehicle. I love play this game, cause I love competition, this is one of my life rules. I buy Rocket League crates cause I love take new items. Rocket League trade is one of most likely things in that game, so, how I say: Buy Rocket League crates there: https://odealo.com/games/rocket-league 
I really like this site, cause it's really simple to use. If I need some crate, just enter intoo this site and buy crates

Edited by PathofStars

Mass Effect Andromeda.

It's ,well, not very good. The face animations are the least of its problems.

I don't understand how anyone could sign off on the terrible design of the alien races. There is this new snake-like race that's like a discount version of the fish-like race from the old games. (drell)

Nevermind, there is too much wrong for me to bother writing a list. Still, it's a fun shooter. Just shows how much you can put up with if you have solid base mechanics. 

• Like 1

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

I was going to play Skyrim but then I noticed that Bethesda has removed vanilla Skyrim along with all the mods and workshop from Steam and has replaced it with Skyrim "Special Edition"...

If I had a dollar for every game that has become useless in my Steam library I could have probably bought a Nintendo Switch with that money.

• Like 1

I was going to play Skyrim but then I noticed that Bethesda has removed vanilla Skyrim along with all the mods and workshop from Steam and has replaced it with Skyrim "Special Edition"...

If I had a dollar for every game that has become useless in my Steam library I could have probably bought a Nintendo Switch with that money.

I think that if you go to your library and then choose store page from there, it takes you to the old Skyrim page with workshop stuff. I may be wrong, though. I haven't replayed the game and never intend to do so ever again.

• Like 1

Store page still exists: http://store.steampowered.com/agecheck/app/72850/

Workshop still exists.

Even if Skyrim's store page were removed from Steam, you'd still have Skyrim in your games. Did you look for "The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim?" rather than just "Skyrim?"

I skipped buying Dawnguard a few years ago when it was $2.50 and am now locked out of an essential mod in Live Another Life and doubtless a number of other important ones. Now it hasn't even been under $10 for three years, making it not viable to purchase over just rebuying the entire game. Am sad.

Can't exactly blame Bethesda for it I suppose (other than the actual Dawnguard content being so crappy that me of three years ago decided it wasn't worth $2.50), but I probably should have guessed from the nature of their games that modders would always assume you own the whole package.

Edited by Humanoid

L I E S T R O N G
L I V E W R O N G

Workshop still exists.

Even if Skyrim's store page were removed from Steam, you'd still have Skyrim in your games. Did you look for "The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim?" rather than just "Skyrim?"

I just searched for Skyrim and this is what I got:

http://store.steampowered.com/search/?term=skyrim

Weird. I guess I have to search for it directly from my library. Oh well, thanks a bunch. I go put that thing to the downloads!

EDIT: weird, it does not show up in the search at all for me. I even searched for the individual dlc's but the search came up with no results.

Edited by Katphood

Maybe one of the regional “features” of Steam.

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

Really? I got KOTOR running in native 4K with a hacked .exe

I followed instructions on a GOG thread for Flawless Widescreen mod. It worked about 20% of the time. Meaning I had to restart FW and Kotor multiple times every time I wanted to play, which I found to be too annoying to keep doing. E X T R A T H I C C it is.

Try this one

http://www.wsgf.org/article/star-wars-knights-old-republic

That did work better, but the UI was bit off since they don't support any normal resolutions that are below 1080.

I finished Kotor yesterday and it's kinda amazing how much I had forgotten about it. Only things I remembered were how annoying Carth was: "I want to talk to you about how much I don't trust you again", how Bastila was turned to dark side by only shooting force lightning at her, Malak's comic book evil laughter, Teh Twist, and everyone clapping at the end.

Everything I didn't remember was solid, well, except the first fight against Malak. It's a good game. I do wonder why I remembered only negative things about it.

Next: Kotor 2 with restoration mods.

Edited by kirottu

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

Workshop still exists.

I just searched for Skyrim and this is what I got:

http://store.steampowered.com/search/?term=skyrim

Weird. I guess I have to search for it directly from my library. Oh well, thanks a bunch. I go put that thing to the downloads!

EDIT: weird, it does not show up in the search at all for me. I even searched for the individual dlc's but the search came up with no results.

You should get a mod organizer for skyrim. The STEAM workshop is not equipped to handle installing 100 mods. The mods themselves you get here :

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/?

• Like 1

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.