Keyrock

The Food Thread

I'm a big fan of carne asada but I just do pico de gallo, cheese, and sour cream for both burritos and tacos. I then dab a little hot salsa on each bite, usually tomatillo but not always.

I had the breakfast of champions this morning, 4 pills.

• Like 2

Free games updated 3/6/19

Posted (edited)

Made brunch for my wife. Prosciutto wrapped black figs stuffed with goat and gorgonzola cheese and sprinkled with thyme and I paired that with some rum soaked brioche French toast with brie and black walnuts. My wife said it was surprisingly very delicious.

I like to experiment even though I can't eat any of it but I refused to make one more avocado toast and that's what I settled on.

Speaking of avocado toast, I think I reached peak millennial today when I tried a sip of hard seltzer. Mango, wasn't bad.

Edited by ShadySands
  • Like 1
  • Gasp! 1

Free games updated 3/6/19

^ I tried hard seltzer about a month back, it was ok. I concluded that it would be a good drink if my aim was to get hammered and urinate a lot, on account of the fact that, while it didn't taste particularly good, it also didn't taste bad, and it was really easy drinking. Whereas the beer I usually drink tastes great, but is fairly robust and filling and something I generally can't drink quickly or a ton of, at least not at my age, not that I'd want to (different story 20 years ago ;) ). I could easily see myself plowing through a 12-pack of hard seltzer without so much as batting an eye... Then regretting my life choices shortly thereafter.

• Like 2