Some Ideas....

I was thinking of a few ideas that have to happen in order to make this game greater.

1. If Revan comes back, he must play a major role and Bastila plus HK-47 need to be right by his side. (And since you have the old faces back, it is surely possible.)

2. They need more areas that you can auto-transit.

3. Enemies need to have less of an immunity to the force, especially if they're lower leveled. (But not too much)

4. How about a ysalamiri weapon?

5. Combat should be a lot smoother. (Maybe playing it in a way that it does not show any pauses.)

6. Love Stories. That is what made you partially care for Bastila in the first game.

7. Backstories to the characters need to be a lot bigger (like Bastila's on average) or linked to the history of the time period.

8. MORE FUNNY DIALOGUE. Loved the meatbag talk from HK-47 and Jolee's goofy senility thinking.

9. Maybe you could use another party member to talk to someone? (Only in certain areas because it would be too extensive)

10. Scenes going black do not add to the greatness of the story the way they would if they kept running.

11. Extras. Anything and Everything related to the story development. Or secret Ebon Hawk min-games?

What do you all think?

I like 'em, although I think a few of them have been discussed...a lot. Those that haven't been ( To my limited knowledge ), are good ideas, especially #s 1,2,4,6, and 8....::cough:: :)

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

Oh gawd, ysalamari. :rolleyes: I hope not. One of the sillier bits of the EU, if you ask me. It'd have been cool if some mad Sith Lord or someone had made a machine that suppressed the Force, but a lizard...

Smoother combat, definitely, I agree; not sure we'll get it, but we know there will be lots more moves. Not having quite so much repetition will make it somewhat better anyway :)

Hardly anyone actually had real immunity to the Force: they just had powers that granted it for a period of time. Force Breach is your friend. :) Only Malak was trollingly immune to lots of stuff... Grrrrr...

I seem to never complete any of Bioware's love stories. I always finish the game or lose the NPC before I've managed to get through half of their dialogue. Frustrating. In KOTOR at least, I think it might be because it's not obvious what triggers extra dialogue, it's too tedious to click on the NPC every time you enter a new area, and they often don't simply talk to you all by themselves. Not to mention the dialogue options that just terminate the romance if you pick them :(

Some good ideas ... and some not so good ideas there. <_< :ph34r:

What are ysalamari?

Edited by sucky

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.