Political Twelve Monkeys

Amentep

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Gabbard is probably the only Democrat that I'd vote for at this point 

The real Bowling Green Massacre.
weQgn6I.png

Edited by ShadySands
  • Like 1

Free games updated 3/4/21

Dr?  What happened to the 'do no harm' policy that docs have?   I get it. He has interacted with a politician so he's been polluted. take his doctor's license and make him run for office. He seems to fit in better there.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Dr?  What happened to the 'do no harm' policy that docs have?   I get it. He has interacted with a politician so he's been polluted. take his doctor's license and make him run for office. He seems to fit in better there.

Rand Paul is a doctor too. He's an ophthalmologist and practiced for 20 years before running for office. 

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

I wish I was on this jury. Two words, Not Guilty. There is nothing the government can say that would make me convict on any count. https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ranching-standoff-trial-a-test-of-federal-government-control/ar-AAutbRC?li=AA4ZnC&ocid=spartandhp

• Like 1

Thomas Sowell

"Rand Paul is a doctor too. He's an ophthalmologist and practiced for 20 years before running for office. "

That explains everything.

As for the trial. Just the Nazi gov't being a Nazi gov't.

• Like 1

Are we gonna talk about the paradise paper thing?

If I’m reading this correctly, amongst other things the US secretary of trade has made private business with a Russian company owned by a relative of Putin.

And so many rich people not paying their taxes

As always, feel free to translate

http://www.spiegel.de/wirtschaft/soziales/paradise-papers-datenleck-belastet-trump-minister-trudeau-und-die-queen-a-1176585-amp.html

Edited by Ben No.3

Everybody knows the deal is rotten

Old Black Joe's still pickin' cotton

For your ribbons and bows

And everybody knows

Was curious to see what if anything SNL would say about the Clinton-DNC thing last night. They brought it up briefly and then immediately pivoted which is 3 seconds more than I thought it would get. The Bernie dig was played out and even the Trump stuff wasn't landing as well as it did last season.

Free games updated 3/4/21

Are we gonna talk about the paradise paper thing?

If I’m reading this correctly, amongst other things the US secretary of trade has made private business with a Russian company owned by a relative of Putin.

And so many rich people not paying their taxes

As always, feel free to translate

http://www.spiegel.de/wirtschaft/soziales/paradise-papers-datenleck-belastet-trump-minister-trudeau-und-die-queen-a-1176585-amp.html

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-41876942

Have to find out who what & why before we debate. This is just sickening. People have asked my why I drink so much and why I carry a pistol everywhere I go. It turns out both questions have the same answer: the world has gone to s--t.

Thomas Sowell

Um, drinking AND carrying a pistol while drinking doesn't sound like a very safe combination. Nothing political there, I swear, just common sense.

Also have to find out the who, but yes, too early to really have any debate on it. Eleronds point was more that some people are going to start deploying their pro-gun or pro-gun control arguments before the facts are fully in.

It's not too early. Whoever the a scumbag shooter  they are piece of crap. I don't care what the motivation was.

True, yes, but absent of facts as to what happened, you can only deploy the usual arguments and statements on guns given by both sides. Even then, I don't see the argument budging anywhere, we've had ones worse than this and nothing changed.

Have to find out who what & why before we debate. This is just sickening. People have asked my why I drink so much and why I carry a pistol everywhere I go. It turns out both questions have the same answer: the world has gone to s--t.

could you not?

Everybody knows the deal is rotten

Old Black Joe's still pickin' cotton

For your ribbons and bows

And everybody knows

could you not?

Not what?

I wonder if the next one will happen before Christmas?

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Has it though? To be annoyingly optimist: The world as a whole is probably better than it has ever been:

http://nordic.businessinsider.com/the-world-is-better-than-ever-charts-2017-1

Um, drinking AND carrying a pistol while drinking doesn't sound like a very safe combination. Nothing political there, I swear, just common sense.

Also have to find out the who, but yes, too early to really have any debate on it. Eleronds point was more that some people are going to start deploying their pro-gun or pro-gun control arguments before the facts are fully in.

Don't worry I only drink at home. There is nothing I hate more on this earth than drunk drivers. 

• Like 2

Thomas Sowell

"There is nothing I hate more on this earth than drunk drivers. "

O RLY? You hate them more than people who shoot up churches committing mass murder? Okay then.

"There is nothing I hate more on this earth than drunk drivers. "

O RLY? You hate them more than people who shoot up churches committing mass murder? Okay then.

Ok, but drunk drivers are in the top 5. 

• Like 1

Thomas Sowell