uhhh to buy $20 beta addon or not to buy...

eh, Since you haven't backed at that level already I'd say wait for release. You can always watch let's plays on youtube and comment in here. If you were a beta guy you'd already know that :p

I might not be a beta guy but I am "let's make irresponsible life decisions" guy. Backer beta being downloaded. Too much hype. Let's make the purchase worth it.

• Like 3

@Sakissarugi,

You may want to post this in the beta subforum, specifically in the bug-reporting area (sub-sub-forum?). If anyone else has had the problem, they'll know there. AND the dev team will be able to log your problem. :)

Should we not start with some Ipelagos, or at least some Greater Ipelagos, before tackling a named Arch Ipelago? 6_u

@Sakissarugi,

You may want to post this in the beta subforum, specifically in the bug-reporting area (sub-sub-forum?). If anyone else has had the problem, they'll know there. AND the dev team will be able to log your problem. :)

Thanks, I thought I did at first till I saw it was not the right location. I was able to remove it before I had posted it. Thanks :)