Game completely frozen

GodlikeJyz

Question

I have a weird issue here... I was playing the scenario : Sins of the saviors. My i-phone batteries died on me while i was about to explore my location. When i came back home and recharged the device, i logged back into the game to continue my scenario. As normal, game opens exactly at where i left the game with one exception. A card is pending in the discard pile, a blessing of the gods. The character who was playing at that moment is Ranzakt. My last action was to draw that blessing and was successful on the roll to freely explore again (as his skill his meant to). I assume that maybe while my phone was turning off, i maybe slided the card into the discard pile by accident. So the screen opens on that action, showing two green buttons saying : Already able to explore, explore anyway? And the second button says : Back. I also have the red cross button normally used to cancel an action that normally shows up anytime u discard/reveal/recharge cards where you can cancel before rolling dices to see if you could have a better option. Now the problem i’m encountering is... Watever of the two green buttons i’m clicking, the game enters a frozen state. The blessing stays as pending discard, the red cross cancel button stays in the left side of screen. The location deck doesn’t highlight as it should, i cannot look at other characters, i cannot move back and forth to store to « restore » the game as many does to clear that kind of glitch. I cannot even open menu to forfeit scenario. Nothing that im clicking onto reacts. I do hear the sounds that the game knows i clicked something, but still, nothing happens. I even tried entering the game back by selecting scenario and then clicking on the icon of my game to continu it, not making any difference.

Does this means my game is completely lost ? Like start a fewly new game save and start all over again ?

Could deleting the app and reinstalling solve the problem? Or will i end up losing my progression by doing that ? I have bought every single expansion packs and i was almost done going throu the legendary unlocks. Many hours of card farming and all.

I took screen shots of frozen state but not sure how to add them to the post..

5 answers to this question

Well like i explained, even the menu button used to forfeit is not reacting to my clicking. I tried deleting app yesterday and re-installing, problem persist... nothing that i’m clicking onto is reacting at all, other than a sound saying i clicked it.

Since there seems to be nothing i can do, i’ starting all over again by going into campaing and doing rise of runelords and clicking new game. It seems that my lengendary unlock progression is linked to the new game gladly. When i’m going to party management, i can load characters from the old game wich really surprise and please me, but.. Four of my characters are locked and when i click on them in an attempt to add them to party it says : This character is assigned to an other party. The party used in later scenario when it bugged was : Valeros, Sajan, Ranzakt, Lini, Seoni and Poog. All goblin skin. In the « new » game, Valeros and Sajan are available, but the four others are locked. Any way to get around this? If yes, it would completely solve my problem as i can reload all my previous character and keep playing in the new game as if nothing happened. Should say, i havent change name of any characters if it can make a difference in the procedure.

Thanks for your time and help everyone, i really live this game and ide pove to be able to keep enjoying it after all i spent into it.

Well, then perhaps you need to do the second step Hannibal is suggesting - delete the whole party. The characters should remain in your app, so you won't lose anything related to them. BUT you will lose the adventure progress so far - i.e. the new party (with the old heroes) may have to finish all levels prior to 5-4 :( And that includes Heroic levels :(

The third option would be to contact Obsidian support with your PFID number and ask them to fix the problem from their side (forfeiting the scenario as the worst case).

Edit: just to be 100% precise - the game marks all scenario&difficulty completion separately from the current party. So you won't lose the Heroic & Legendary progress achieved so far. But to run scenario 5-4 on Legendary, the game won't allow you to run it right away - you will need to play it on Normal (unlocking Heroic) and then on Heroic (unlocking Legendary). You can always tell by the colour of the skull marking difficulty (green, blue, red) and the little marks (0 to 3) for the different scenario, marking "what you have already finished in the past".

Edited by Jenceslav

Thank you very much with your support guys. I did wat you just suggested by deleting old scenario. This made my characters beeing unlocked in new game VERY BIG THANKS. I don’t really mind goin back throu the legendary unlocks since it gives me the challenge of doing it again. The main fear i had, was to lose the 3 desintegrate and 2 haste my sorcerer was holding, and some scenario card rewards like the revelation quill and fanged falchion. Doing this, i think i could « save » all those hard earned cards. Honestly, i would probably have trashed the game if i couldnt retrieve these cards.

I tried a run in Valeros campaing, all the scenario were done on easiest difficulty, and the first was also done on heroic. The icon for legendary was blocked on the first scenario, but i could manually set to heroic by selecting difficulty by myself. When i clicked start, it took me in the right difficulty, and at the end, it gave me the reward gold reward for legendary completion for that scenario, wich looks like i can work around that portion of your concerns. Anyways, ill gladly refo all the scenario if it means for me to save the very strong decks of these exact characters.

Again thanks for the support and ideas to get around it. I hope this post will help futur players encountering same issue.

• Like 1