FYI, if you haven't noticed, the weekly challenge rewards a set of the seasonal Spooky Dice!

Four challenges remaining in the week, four challenges required to get the dice. A little over 8 hours to get the first daily in, if you haven't started until now. 

I believe in you all, my adventuring friends.

pUelfIq.gif

That is a great idea from the developers! They should make weekly challenges more interesting just like this - some chance to gain a new exclusive card to the Vault and such. It might not be extremely powerful, but some funny card. Like in MtG Puzzle Quest "Thopter Pie Network" as a parody of Thopter Spy Network... or Paizo's goblin promos.

However, I am just a little bit sad about it because I am not able to login through Google Play on Android tablet. Pathfinder Adventures will also not run on my only other Android device (Sony Xperia E4), so I will miss this great opportunity.

• Like 1

That is a great idea from the developers! They should make weekly challenges more interesting just like this - some chance to gain a new exclusive card to the Vault and such. It might not be extremely powerful, but some funny card. Like in MtG Puzzle Quest "Thopter Pie Network" as a parody of Thopter Spy Network... or Paizo's goblin promos.

However, I am just a little bit sad about it because I am not able to login through Google Play on Android tablet. Pathfinder Adventures will also not run on my only other Android device (Sony Xperia E4), so I will miss this great opportunity.

You should be able to login now! Just download our latest patch. :)

• Like 1

I caught on a couple days ago.   But the "assist with five blessings" does not work for me.  No matter how I try, assisting with a blessing does not count.

Then last night I had 2 quest at normal difficulty.  Since all my toons fight at legendary, I can never complete this quest.

so POOF, I can't get the the dice.   Somehow, this seems unjust.

You should be able to login now! Just download our latest patch. :)

I will try it once I get back home. Thank you very much for your effort in making the Google Play work with Pathfinder Adventures.

I caught on a couple days ago.   But the "assist with five blessings" does not work for me.  No matter how I try, assisting with a blessing does not count.

Then last night I had 2 quest at normal difficulty.  Since all my toons fight at legendary, I can never complete this quest.

so POOF, I can't get the the dice.   Somehow, this seems unjust.

Well, you can down-grade the scenario difficulty level (usually it is rather worthless once you complete everything on Legendary). Just click on the orange skull (Legendary difficulty) and choose Normal difficulty. Also, you can also start a new game/party and do some Normal scenarios from the B adventure.

• Like 2

Completed all four challenges, clicked on the Pickup Rewards tab, was told that I successfully redeemed my reward, but the spooky dice aren't in my Collection.

Played on Steam, linked with my Android account.  PFID-CF031CDB6D9E2BA4

"I need a lie-down" is the new "I'll be in my bunk..."

Are they the same set of dice? I logged in too late in the week to be able to get them last week. I didn't look at them to see if they are the same set as last week.

Same set as before.  If anyone already has the Spooky Dice, there shouldn't be anything stopping you from getting another.

Hurray for novelty dice!

Hi! I just realized I may have a shot at getting these sppoky dice, after all, since I missed next week, but here's my situ:

I have 1 daily quest of 4 today, like 10 AM CET. It says there are four days left, and the big problem is this:

Today I got the quest "defeat a local hero with Lem only", but I don't even have Lem in my party, and I don't want to wipe my Story progress just because of Lem.

How do I solve this?

Can I swap him in just for one scenario?

And if so, how do I swap him out again to get my original party member back?

Also: Any tips on how to let Lem defeat a local hero on his own are welcome.

Thx in advance!

Edited by IndiraLightfoot

*** "The words of someone who feels ever more the ent among saplings when playing CRPGs" ***

I have 1 daily quest of 4 today, like 10 AM CET. It says there are four days left,

The weekly challenge resets occur at 0000 UTC on Monday.  Not sure where you are in the world, but in the Americas, that happens Sunday "evening", and over in Europe it should be early Monday.

The "four days left" countdown has always been a little misleading.  There are four whole days left after however many hours are left of "today".

If you entirely ignore today's Lem challenge, you still have:

Thursday (3 days left)

Friday (2 days left)

Saturday (1 day left)

Sunday (0 days left)

Totally still possible to nab the dice even if you don't start until tomorrow.  The Lem challenge is the only annoying one in the queue.  The remaining four challenges in the week shouldn't be nearly as difficult for most players to complete.  (Not that the challenge is hard, just a lot of people don't have a Lem ready to take on Local Heroes solo)

• Like 1

I'm happy to report that I managed to pick Lem and then I soloed all content up till and including Local Heroes. :)

With like 4h left.

Hannibal made me do the thing I didn't dare to do: Click on start again, and then I saw that I can have several campaigns going at the same time, I didn't know if that was the case. I'm amazed that Lem's doing so well being solo and just with a beginner's deck.

Well, two more challenges to go, and I might get those haunted dice.

• Like 2

*** "The words of someone who feels ever more the ent among saplings when playing CRPGs" ***

Spooky or haunted? I managed to complete the 4 quests, but I still don't have any spooky dice in my collection. But I do have a second set of haunted dice, so I guess they don't keep the 'spooky' name once you get them...

Cheers!

Spooky or haunted? I managed to complete the 4 quests, but I still don't have any spooky dice in my collection. But I do have a second set of haunted dice, so I guess they don't keep the 'spooky' name once you get them...

Cheers!

Haunted = Spooky.

When looking at the PlayFab servers they are labelled as "Spooky" and when we made the event we just called them that even though in-game they are "Haunted".

They are Spooky though!

I'm stoked you guys got some!  Keep up the good work.

-F

• Like 1