Vanished: all my parties, all but two adventurers

SumOfAllForms

Question

Hiya -

I logged on today and all my parties and all except two of my characters have vanished.

This is across both RISE OF THE RUNELORDS and RISE OF THE GOBLINS.

All my achievements and purchases still seem to be there

I'd appreciate it if you could get in the back end and replace them; some of these are my kids' characters, and they'll be upset.

Running on Android; as I've said elsewhere I have to log in via the Asmodee each time to get into Google Play

VER 1105 2017 1013

PFID 44790C3075E8DA3B

10 answers to this question

There Are very few personel, so it can take from couple of days to week or more. But if you don’t get ansver in couple of weeks try again. The internet is full of black holes... Also contacting directly some Paizo personel in these Forum by pm, can also help.

Edited by Hannibal_PJV
  • Like 1

I have no inside knowledge, but I suspect that if you sent it on the 22nd, it probably wouldn't even be looked at / queued for action until at the earliest the morning of the 23rd (Monday) with all the other weekend reports.

Since you've emailed support, keep us updated here and we can see if we can attract developer eyes to the issue if you don't hear from them.

• Like 2

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

Hi guys - don't dilute that beer on my account! I'm an old skool permadeath head, so let's mark this closed.

Just being able to start the game without needing to log-in again is great!

I expect these characters to die - the fun for me is trying different team builds and seeing what happens. 

I'd be keen on seeing stats breakdowns and highscores added to the game before new content in the near future - although I will buy anything you put out. 

Thanks!

• Like 2

Recomendable attitude! Do you hapen to like the new Arkham horror lcg. You seem to be perfect candidate to like that game too ;)

Thanks! I should give it a try - I was really into the the Elder Signs app, but I couldn't get on with the actual cardboard game :(

The itty-bitty pieces - and especially the typeface - were just too small for my old eyes :(

What I like about Pathfinder is that the cards are all the same size