I think it's safe to assume that shipping will not commence untill 2018.

I also have a question; there is the downloadable OMNIBUS collection of short stories and the novella by Chris Avellone on the backer portal.

• Blood Register
  • The Ratcatcher
  • The Reaping
  • The House of Wael

But it lacks one more short story about Aloth's origin. Why?

• Until He Started Screaming

It would be of small avail to talk of magic in the air...

• 3 weeks later...

i apparently failed to redeem my 50% off coupon for tyranny in time... i was waiting for it this whole time and didn't notice i had to finalize my pledge. such a waste. *sigh*

Yesterday, upon the stair, I met a man who wasn't there. He wasn't there again today, I wish, I wish he'd go away... -Hughes Mearns

i apparently failed to redeem my 50% off coupon for tyranny in time... i was waiting for it this whole time and didn't notice i had to finalize my pledge. such a waste. *sigh*

Yeah well, there's a sale for -60% right about now on Steam. Didn't use my coupon either.

If my post hasn't been edited yet, I'm still looking to find the error I made typing it.

Yeah well, there's a sale for -60% right about now on Steam. Didn't use my coupon either.

yeah, i just saw that yesterday... so i picked up the overlord edition for 32 bucks. i feel a lot less foolish right now.

Yesterday, upon the stair, I met a man who wasn't there. He wasn't there again today, I wish, I wish he'd go away... -Hughes Mearns