Bugged google play account window when starting the app

SaintDane

Question

Hey folks, I have a problem with my mobile version of the game - when i open the app, the google play window pops up forcing me to choose an account i want to use. When I choose it, the window pops again and again and again which means Im unable to play the game. Re-installing haven't changed anything. Please help :((

• Like 1

18 answers to this question

I've just installed the update. After 2 or 3 attemps to connect to the Play Store, it stop. I have the green light on the top left of the welcome screen telling I am connected, but no chest or chalkenge show up. I have no gold either. Small improvment but still not there for me.

I have a Galaxy Neo 5S, Android 7.0, Version 1105-20171013 and PFID does not show, I have only "PFID-"

Will there be compensation for the Daily Gold lost during this fiasco? Cause as you guys designed it, if you don't claim your gold each day, it's forfeited - and seeing as how us Android users can't log-in and access the store, you can imagine there's plenty of gold being forfeited. 

Will there be compensation for the Daily Gold lost during this fiasco? Cause as you guys designed it, if you don't claim your gold each day, it's forfeited - and seeing as how us Android users can't log-in and access the store, you can imagine there's plenty of gold being forfeited. 

Yes there will be :)

Yes there will be :)

That's good news! Thanks

I have the same problem as most other people here. I can "kind of" log in, but not really, and there's no link to the store.

It seems I can log into my Asmodee account (or the game thinks I can, anyway)

I'm not sure whether PA is logging into my Google Play account (described below)

And I can't log into PlayFab (I'm not sure what that is)

When I try to log into my Asmodee account, it seems to log in, but then asks me:

No PlayFab account is linked with this Asmodee login, do you want to link your Asmodee info to this current account?

Yes |  No

When I click "Yes", I get:

Error: Creating account failed! Unable to link with playfab

I'm running Android 6.0.1 on a Samsung Galaxy  S5 SM-G900M

What is your PFID#? (Located in the settings menu)

• PFID is blank. I see the following text:

VER-1105-20171013

PFID-

Login Issues

When you launch the game, does the welcome popup appear for Game Center/ Google Play Games?

• Yes, it appears. No matter what I do, it always asks me to sign in. Twice, sometimes three times. If I log in the first time, it asks me to log in again. If I tap away from the popup (and so don't log in), it cycles through again and asks me to log in again. If I tap away again, it usually stops asking at that point. Or I can log in. But it doesn't seem to make any difference.

On the main screen, what is the text displayed in the blue box at the top?

• Link Social Gaming Network

Store Issues

• I can't access the store! That's my issue!

Have you tryed to start the app From the google play?

That was a good idea. I just tried it. Sadly, it did not work.

Also, from looking at the Google Play Games app, it seems that Pathfinder Adventures never logs in. I've played PA for at least 5 hours since I downloaded it, but Play Games seems to think I haven't played it at all.

(By the way, my initial download of PA was a few hours before the patch that broke GP logins)

Hi everyone, we just released a patch for android which should finally resolve these google authentication issues. It took way longer than expected, so if you had daily gold during that time please contact support@obsidian.net and we'll make sure you get your gold compensated.