The Metal Thread

Katphood

Lets go classical!

Some classical it is

Edited by Azdeus
  • Like 2

Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

• Like 1

Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

Dream Evil the chosen ones

Lol just bought Rise of the Necromancer in PSN sale and then saw that! I used to play on Drak 'thule a Czech PvP server, you've never been cussed out properly until you kill a Czech in PvP on the Barrens chat! Good Times! :)

Edited by Fiach
  • Like 1

Thanks for shopping Pawn-O-Matic!

Dream Evil the chosen ones

Lol just bought Rise of the Necromancer in PSN sale and then saw that! I used to play on Drak 'thule a Czech PvP server, you've never been cussed out properly until you kill a Czech in PvP on the Barrens chat! Good Times! :)

Haha! I've probably been, spent ages in battlegrounds and arena, and without a doubt the sorest loosers are eastern european; It does take some effort to log out, jump server, create a character and then sit and shout insults in their own language at me. Soo many fond memories :)

• Like 1

Saw them live twice back in the days, once at the rebirth concert in Vienna and once at the Kaltenbach Openair Festival. I talked to Jon actually...good times!

R.I.P Jon Nödtveidt...you were one helluva musician.

• Like 2

There used to be a signature here, a really cool one...and now it's gone.  

To me it sounds very soothing, calms the mood for some reason. I love me some Dark Ambient music every now and then.

Sunn O))) & Ulver

Edited by Katphood

There used to be a signature here, a really cool one...and now it's gone.  

Band went downhill after Criss died

• Like 1

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Edited by Azdeus

Local power metal band with an impressive female front

• Like 1
The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg