The Metal Thread

Katphood

• Like 1

Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

I was expecting more minerals and alloys.

I was expecting more of this:

1109144-dark-nights-metal-3.jpg

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

Well its supernatural evil multi-dimensional batmen from the dark multiverse who kicked his ass though, so there's that.

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

Met these two young ladies while the were conducting tours of The Irish Rock N Roll Museum and what lovely hosts they were. Not exactly Metal, but more rocky than the regular music thread, but I can move them if needed :)

Elevation Falls

https://youtu.be/X4qac6nkoyo

Hypno Puppet

https://youtu.be/3iqT2uJyYKA

Edited by Fiach

Thanks for shopping Pawn-O-Matic!

Lol a new Deicide album came out here a few years ago and I was in the record store, it was full of pre pube girls buying it in droves and I was like ....wtf???

I asked the guy behind the counter what was going on.

Apparently there was a boy band here called Decide who released their album here the same day and all the wee girls were buying the wrong album and the guy CBA telling them of their mistake :)

Edited by Fiach
  • Like 3

Thanks for shopping Pawn-O-Matic!

[/url]
Lol a new Deicide album came out here a few years ago and I was in the record store, it was full of pre pube girls buying it in droves and I was like ....wtf???

I asked the guy behind the counter what was going on.

Apparently there was a boy band here called Decide who released their album here the same day and all the wee girls were buying the wrong album and the guy CBA telling them of their mistake :)

:lol:

That was awesome, thanks for sharing.

• Like 2

There used to be a signature here, a really cool one...and now it's gone.  

• Like 2

Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken