New Adventure Paths or Classes?

Sorry if this the wrong tread.

I just have to ask: any idea when new Adventure Paths or Classes will be release for the Google Play app? I want to know, because I just draw from a treasure chest the Deck 3 armor "Steel Ibis Lamellar", which is from a later expansion of the game (of the available characters none posses the light armor proficiency and the craft skill/power).

Edited by Karthor
  • Like 1

Lamellar has been Many year in the treasure cards in this game. The Obsidian did pick and chose treasure cards among Many sources so those does not indicate new content. But if the Valeros dls does sell well enough, who knows if there will be more of those character story dls.

Edited by Hannibal_PJV

Yes, Steel Ibis Lamellar appeared in Mummy's Mask.  But it actually appeared first in the Alchemist class deck, which is where a lot of the non-custom treasure cards come from (class decks in general, not this specific one)

Otherwise, what Hannibal said - if the current content sells well and they believe new content will make a profit, they're going to create more content.

You can use the 'Mark Solved' button beneath a post that answers your topic or confirms it's not a bug.

The time that devs don't have to spend on the forum is a time they can spend on fixing the game.

(Thanks to Longshot11)

• 3 weeks later...

Paizo sends up a copy of their Pathfinder decks as they are released.  Just today I was looking at Hell's Vengeance Class Deck 2.

They pull in some neat stuff that uses things from Wrath, Mummy, and S&S, but they work with all Base Decks.

So whenever we do decks, we are sometimes implementing more modern cards into the game depending on where we are at in production.

-F

• Like 2

I agree.

Paizo definitely will NOT allow us to have their Iconics do bad things though.  That is why we had to split the Rise of the Goblins from Runelords.

Now when they have very ebil characters purposely doing very ebil things in their own adventure, they are okay with it.  Unfortunately, I think it would be kind of goofy to try to shoehorn Nyctessa the Dhampir Wizard into the Goblin decks (which is the only thing we have that is remotely ebil).

-F

I agree.

Paizo definitely will NOT allow us to have their Iconics do bad things though.  That is why we had to split the Rise of the Goblins from Runelords.

Now when they have very ebil characters purposely doing very ebil things in their own adventure, they are okay with it.  Unfortunately, I think it would be kind of goofy to try to shoehorn Nyctessa the Dhampir Wizard into the Goblin decks (which is the only thing we have that is remotely ebil).

-F

Hell's Vengeance actually has 6 evil iconics (A tiefling asassin, a cleric of Asmodeus, a hellknight, a necromancer, an antipaladin and an inquisitor). That's six classes already covered. Just use them as alternate skins for the original iconics with some changes like you did with the goblins (but with less silly) and add some original characters to replace the other classes. An evil jester as a bard, a bloodthirsty monk, a sorcerer with fiendish blood, a druid that is more eco terrorist than eco friendly... I'm sure you can cook something up. Perhaps have one evil counterpart for every class. Make them available for the other quests, too. It would certainly result in amusing chatter.

But I think that it would be better if you made some more classes available first. I'd adore to play as a witch or alchemist.

Pathfinder really turned a corner with the last patch - fixing the log-in and character name issues that were dogging play. 

I'm ready to pay hard cash for more stuff, but I feel bug squashing and quality of life improvements are needed first.

Party selection screens, stash, collection and shop UX still feel a bit arbitrary and must be bewildering for newcomers.

Also some of the cutscenes and intros are lacking in polish, especially compared to the early ones, with their flocks of birds, waves, etc. 

But I like how the devs are managing to drip feed new content into the world.

There's always something fresh to notice as you try out different parties and builds. Thanks guys!

• Like 2