Feature Request: WM save file.

Hi all,

Would Obsidian ever consider doing a 'save file' with a group of 7th level adventurers ready to tackle just the White March content, ala Tales of the Sword Coast? I find that when I get the itch to play Pillars, I want to go straight to WM, which has better encounters and far more polish. I usually give up by Act 2, however, before I can actually start it. I'd love to just dive into White March in the same way that sometimes I like diving straight into Blood and Wine or Throne of Bhaal. But I'm probably being picky. 

Edited by Grimo88

You mean like how Witcher 3 allowed you to jump straight into the expansions and start fresh with a leveled character, or are you talking about a literal save file with pre-made choices and outcomes leading up to the White March content?

Edited by Haiseki

You mean like how Witcher 3 allowed you to jump straight into the expansions and start fresh with a leveled character, or are you talking about a literal save file with pre-made choices and outcomes leading up to the White March content?

The former, though I was also comparing it to the old Tales of the Sword Coast, which was a save file. I'd much prefer an option to jump into WM as a standalone adventure. 

Edited by Grimo88