We should be getting an update on release date soon

I hope so , so I can plan ahead on having no life for a month when it is released

You have made this thread TWICE already. Stop being an obnoxious ass and wait till Obsidian reveals the release date. 

http://forums.obsidian.net/topic/92696-obsidain-can-we-please-have-an-update-on-release-date/

http://forums.obsidian.net/topic/93622-any-word-on-the-release-date-yet/

Edited by TheisEjsing
  • Like 6

Thank you to all the usuall internet Lecturerers for giving me such important feedback. You must all have miserable lives to be in this mood all the time.

Maybe you use these forums because you are to nerdy to get girlfriend. Because of that you are always in this mood.

Bingo

• Like 1

Thank you to all the usuall internet Lecturerers for giving me such important feedback. You must all have miserable lives to be in this mood all the time.

Maybe you use these forums because you are to nerdy to get girlfriend. Because of that you are always in this mood.

Bingo

what

• Like 4

Bingo

we didn't respond earlier, but what the heck.

random guy shaves half his head and paints the remaining hair a bright magenta.  he then strips naked and paints his entire body a rather gaudy chartreuse.  the colorful fellow grabs an old 80s style boom box and throws in an iggy pop tape and set volume to ten as he does the mime-trapped-in-a-box routine on a subway platform at 5:00pm.

"why are you all staring at me?" he cries to the gathered crowd.  "what is wrong with you and your miserable lives?"

as noted elsewhere, this same question has been raised by the genesis poster numerous times. the announced release date is spring 2018, yes?  seeing as how we ain't even started the beta (am assuming late November or early December, but is only a guess based on poe schedule) am not certain why any reasonable person would expect or require an update to the original announced release date at this time.

nevertheless, keep fighting the good fight.  in the future we will avert our eyes when we see the colorful mime leaning or mime juggling.

HA! Good Fun!

• Like 11

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

random guy shaves half his head and paints the remaining hair a bright magenta. he then strips naked and paints his entire body a rather gaudy chartreuse. the colorful fellow grabs an old 80s style boom box and throws in an iggy pop tape and set volume to ten as he does the mime-trapped-in-a-box routine on a subway platform at 5:00pm.

"why are you all staring at me?" he cries to the gathered crowd. "what is wrong with you and your miserable lives?"

If I only had an animated gif with this. :lol:

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

Thread is closed; in the future please respond to posts, not discussing each other, psychoanalyzing reasons for posting, etc.

If you don't like a way another poster operates, please report the relevant thread to the mods rather than trying to pick an argument with the poster or intentionally derail their topics.

• Like 3

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man