Charm bag flashing / sound

EmmEssGee

Question

Hi everyone. It's my first time spinning up Pathfinder Adventures in a long time (since they added the charms and such) and I've noticed that the charm bag is flashing every turn and at the start of each turn there is a jingling sound which I assume is related. Is this intentional? Is there any way to turn it off? It's really annoying. This is the case on both my Android phone and tablet, both running the latest patch.

2 answers to this question

I think the jingling sound is the sound of a new blessing being drawn for the turn. The charms are supposed to be flashing when there is a charm that can be used for the current situation.. it seems there is a charm for every situation so it never stops blinking. I probably should talk to a designer about that..

Now that you mention it, I checked it out and the jingling sound actually repeats multiple times throughout the turn, not just at the start of the turn; it seems to be whenever a new phase happens--before exploring, in combat, after exploring, etc...--so I think it's associated with the charm bag blinking like that. 

I really appreciate getting a response from someone on the project. I love the game and really respect the work y'all put into it!