had a girlfriend just as we were finishing up at boalt who liked to party a bit... which were kinda odd actually.  not much partying at boalt.  anyways, there were some kinda drinking game involving party o' five which were popular with some o' the Cal women at the time. drink every time somebody cried during a party of five episode.  am recalling there were too much drinking and so rules changed-- reduced to only when neve campbell cried.  am not certain if we could see much reduction o' drinking from our pov.

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

I haven't seen a screenshot or a text confirming either way. But what is it? attachicon.gifScreenshot_120.png

from this latest build i only see five.

Dude, this has been announced a long time ago, and continuously been discussed alot. There is even a few others topic about it. Maybe just look around abit before flooding the forum with redundant topics. Here is a link to the discussion topic.

http://forums.obsidian.net/topic/93142-five-man-party-idk-lets-discuss/

Edited by TheisEjsing

has it been already said whether the player can 'park' party members on the ship so that you can pick all joinable chars and change them as you like as in Kotor? (sorry if that's already been mentioned but i'm not eager to go through the a.m. threads)

has it been already said whether the player can 'park' party members on the ship so that you can pick all joinable chars and change them as you like as in Kotor? (sorry if that's already been mentioned but i'm not eager to go through the a.m. threads)

I don't know whether it has been said specifically, but I would be surprised if you couldn't. The ship is basically your stronghold and all companions in PoE lived at Caed Nua once you'd acquired it.

But if there is a petition for Six?! Let me know!

Guys at Obsidian from the very beginning of the campaign were very confident that the change to 5 character parties is for the best. Now when the game has been in the oven for a while and encounters are balanced around a party of five I doubt there is anything we can do to change their minds.

Monica: You're not gonna be phased out!

Rachel: Well, of course I am! It's not gonna happen to Ross! He's your brother. (To Chandler) He's your old college roommate. Ugh, it was just a matter of time before someone had to leave the group. I just always assumed Phoebe would be the one to go.

Phoebe: Ehh!!

Rachel: Honey, come on! You live far away! You're not related. You lift right out.

It would be of small avail to talk of magic in the air...

Waddya know?! People took my words literally!!

Ok, who am I too blow the fun? KEEP IT COMING PEOPLE! Make it a serious thread about party size!

Fakk that shyt!!! One day before release I'm gonna open a thread about party size too. I'm gonna open a thread about party size AFTER I beat the game even if I liked it more with five. There's never a bad time to open a thread about party size.

Edited by Sedrefilos
  • Like 1

I'm gonna open a thread about whether or not Deadfire is a full sequel or a mobile companion app. :)

• Like 1

Should we not start with some Ipelagos, or at least some Greater Ipelagos, before tackling a named Arch Ipelago? 6_u