Patch 1.2.8.1 Hotfix is Under Way!

Hail Adventurers!

A couple of goblins was causing havoc in the latest build and we finally got them under control!

Here are the fixes coming in patch 1.2.8.1

Gameplay

• The "nickname" bug is fixed.  When deleting a character with a nickname the server was repairing the local version of those missing characters every time the game was launched. This quickly caused more duplicate characters to fill up the roster of playable characters.
    • Note:  Characters nicknamed in Chinese should still not be visible. There is no official support for special characters yet.  We are working on that support so they won't have garbled text in the near future.
  • Jorgenfist 's Stone Giant henchmen in Sandpoint Under Siege will now properly prompt the player to close the scenario.
  • Cards with the Owner Trait (i.e. Old Friends) will no longer be automatically granted to characters.  Once earned they will appear in the character's stash.
    • Note: cards will an Owner Trait will return to the character's  build/repair lists after a completed scenario even if banished. These lists are only accessible during the repair phase of deck management.
  • Spells and locations with the ability to move characters to other locations out of turn could occasionally run into a progression break.  We believe we fixed all instances of where it won't let you do anything after a move.  We're looking at you Temple + Stride.
    • Note: We have NOT fixed an issue where movement spells could bypass the damaged taken when moving to a new location in the Bar Brawl.
  • Ranzak's Hornswoggle could be activated for an explore when no Blessings were in the blessing discard pile.

Store

• The pricing for six chests in the store is 2500 Gold and will be reflected properly.
  • Rise of the Goblins will now mark itself as owned in the store when purchased outside of iOS then linked to iOS.
  • The Master Dice bundle was being purchased and not properly showing up even if they were in the user's inventory.
    • Note:  The following dice are part of a bundle, special event, or limited time only and are not included in the bundle:  Red, Obsidian, Haunted, Jingle, Nathan's Tribute, and Goblin.

Other

• iOS and Android achievements should properly show up.
  • Like 3

•  
    • Note:  The following dice are part of a bundle, special event, or limited time only and are not included in the bundle:  Red, Obsidian, Haunted, Jingle, Nathan's Tribute, and Goblin.
    •  
  •  

The ingame store description (Android) for the Dice bundle now says: "Includes every set of dice that can be equipped on any characters in your party."

And that's it.

Nothing else.

Why not be clear and upfront about what is actually included in this bundle? "Includes every set of dice that can be equipped on any characters in your party, except for: Red, Obsidian, Haunted, Jingle, Nathan's Tribute and Goblin which are part of other bundles, special events or limited time only."

I already bought the bundle and I am happy with what I (eventually) got, but... common, guys... why is this so difficult?

Also... the pricing of the characters. I don't know whats going on here:

kr  = Swedish prices.

"Rugged and Refind Bundle" - 5 characters. Bundle price = 345 kr. (about $42.50) 

Characters bought individually = 20 kr x 5 = 100 kr (about $12.30)

"Power and Prestige Bundle" - 6 characters. Bundle price = 345 kr. (about $42.50)
Characters bought individually = 20 kr x 6 = 120 kr (about $14.80)

Something is wrong here.
Edited by Santanika

Android OS player here! Can report -

• achievements now working!
  • past purchases (Valeros, Goblins) now recognised! (Still flashing ! on chest and Enhancements; maybe that's intentional?)

BUT

• Purchased dice don't seem to be in my inventory anywhere - shop shows Buy in red but still has price next to item, instead of Owned

Thanks for the bug fixes, guys!

Why not be clear and upfront about what is actually included in this bundle? "Includes every set of dice that can be equipped on any characters in your party, except for: Red, Obsidian, Haunted, Jingle, Nathan's Tribute and Goblin which are part of other bundles, special events or limited time only."

It would probably be simpler to say "Includes every Uncommon, Rare, Epic, and Legendary dice set found in Treasure Chests."

The dice exceptions listed above were never for sale individually or occasionally found while opening treasure chests.

As far as those character bundles go, the pricing should have been updated more in line with this chart.  It hasn't happened on the US store either.  I'm still seeing them for about $30 apiece, instead of the expected $5. 

It would probably be simpler to say "Includes every Uncommon, Rare, Epic, and Legendary dice set found in Treasure Chests."

To be honest, as a casual player, with that description I wouldn't have known which dice it were anyway :D  Mainly because my only reference about which dice the game has is what I can see in the Collection/Dice window and there is no information there about which ones are Rare, Epic etc... or part of bundles, events and so on.     

• Like 1

To be honest, as a casual player, with that description I wouldn't have known which dice it were anyway :D  Mainly because my only reference about which dice the game has is what I can see in the Collection/Dice window and there is no information there about which ones are Rare, Epic etc... or part of bundles, events and so on.     

Eh.  That's true too.  :p

Perhaps just "A big bag of dice to get your party through any adventure.  Six of each dice set found in the treasure chests."

I'm actually a little surprised that the restricted dice sets are even visible.  They used to remain hidden unless you possessed a set so your collection wouldn't taunt you with unobtainable goods...