Lost all progress when signing in

KPac511

Question

Hi,

I bought the dice pack the other night, but it didn't show up in my content. If I clicked 'Buy' again, it said I didn't have enough gold (it costs around $3 real money) and would redirect me to the page for buying gold. The next day, I went into the game and all my characters' dice had been reset to blue. (They'd been set to dice I'd actually gotten long ago in treasure chests.) When I went to fix them, the other dice were there. I'd go back into the game later and they'd be blue again, the purchased dice were gone and only what I'd gotten in treasure chests was there. This would happen back and forth. Today, I went into a game and it happened, but when I went to fix it, the blue dice were my ONLY choice. So I went to the main screen and, on a whim, thought maybe it'd help if I synced to my Asmodee account. (I'd been logged into Google Play all along.) As soon as I did that, the 'Continue' button grayed out, the 'Start' button had the exclamation point next to it, and my entire roster and progress was gone. No previous party to select. I'd played one party of 4 all the way through once and was most of the way on a second playthrough with 4 different characters. All my non-dice purchases (characters, adventures) are still in the game, but it's as if I've never played. I'm not happy.

7 answers to this question

The dice pack seems to be slightly bugged at the moment.

I purchased the master bundle of dice and it worked fine for a day. Now they are all missing and I have only the dice sets I had before the purchase. Please help!

Hello,    this is a known issue and will be fixed in the upcoming patch (which is coming very soon). If you don't want to wait you can give me your PFID and i'll sort it right out :)

But regarding the asmodee link error and loss of party progress, it's recommended that you follow the above advice.  MrBishop has been crushing bugs like a hero, and should be able to take care of things once he has your account details. :)

List your PFID# and hopefully someone will be able to reply soon. Probably wouldnt hurt to send an email to support@obsidian.net too. :thumbsup:

The dice pack seems to be slightly bugged at the moment.

I purchased the master bundle of dice and it worked fine for a day. Now they are all missing and I have only the dice sets I had before the purchase. Please help!

Hello,    this is a known issue and will be fixed in the upcoming patch (which is coming very soon). If you don't want to wait you can give me your PFID and i'll sort it right out :)

But regarding the asmodee link error and loss of party progress, it's recommended that you follow the above advice.  MrBishop has been crushing bugs like a hero, and should be able to take care of things once he has your account details. :)

Thanks for the quick responses. The PFID is #4316. I'll do the e-mail, too. I kinda feel like this is karma for (ONLY OCCASIONALLY) milking the bug on the flasks that lets me keep revealing and cancelling but never removing the dice it adds. Cheaters never win.

If it helps, too, I noticed that if I try to start a new party, I can add existing characters and it has all 8 with their most recent cards. That's a plus. I wouldn't mind terribly playing from scratch with the same cards, it would just be a waste of time and some of the scenarios would still be tough to get through.

Thanks for the quick responses. The PFID is #4316. I'll do the e-mail, too. I kinda feel like this is karma for (ONLY OCCASIONALLY) milking the bug on the flasks that lets me keep revealing and cancelling but never removing the dice it adds. Cheaters never win.

Heh.  Don't worry about cheating!  The game is non-competitive, and half the fun is exploiting bugs or finding loopholes in the rules! :p

But as Gifted1 already ninja-posted, you'll need either the full PFID (On the bottom of Options-->Settings), or your full user handle (AwesomeLord #1337).  Just posting the 4-digit number may not be enough to identify a particular account.

Sorry about the PFID confusion. The problem seems to be solved regardless. I got impatient and decided to just start a new game with my existing characters, but this time when I went to do that, my previous game was there. Twice. Two times. Weird, but it works. So I'm back where I was. The dice problem is still all over the place, but I can wait for that patch. So... thanks? For your concern, if nothing else. This game is so wonky, but as long as it's playable, right?

• Like 2