Jedi Robes/Cloaks

^ good point about the screenshot of Krea i didn't even think about that!! man i hope they let you go hooded, cause that would be ultra wicked lookin!!

and i hope you don't have to wait til the end of the game to get some good robes going on!!

For Dark side robes somthing like what Darth Maul had. In the video I saw the robes where like the ones Obi and Qui-Gon had at the start of Ep1. I hope that as you go through Jedi robes to Jedi Master robes they get cooler. Special robes for each class would be cool.

For Dark side robes somthing like what Darth Maul had. In the video I saw the robes where like the ones Obi and Qui-Gon had at the start of Ep1. I hope that as you go through Jedi robes to Jedi Master robes they get cooler. Special robes for each class would be cool.

that would be sweet. like without a hooded robe in the lower levels, and as the levels progress more would be added on. then when they reach like jedi master or sith lord they have the full outfit with hood on. it would fit to have a sith lord or jedi master only with the hood up.

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm, well I don't see the decision of whether I'll like the game or not will hinge on if we get hoods and are they raisable/removable. I do think it be cool to get them..maybe some outfits they are at least always up..I hate a hood always laying down :o

Anyhow, I don't see much use for Jedi robes to vary much...they are fairly monastic and part of humility is to suppress the need for a flashy ensemble..maybe. Juhani did have a different color Jedi Knight robes so who knows.

I agree with that, those are one of the small things that add to replayability.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy