The Next Backstory Adventure

Hey, I don't suppose any devs are at liberty to say which character's back story is being released next, right? On the off chance you're taking requests, I would like to see "A Wizard's Tale" next (Ezren's story).

Yes, please, and Melindra, pretty please.

I hope it's Ezren as well. He's the first character I've ever played / worked on!

Heck yeah!

Maybe because of $FLIMSY_PLOT_REASON he could meet up with Damiel along his adventures.  

A pair of d12 scholars with a knack for turning encounters into explosions!  :)

Hey, I don't suppose any devs are at liberty to say which character's back story is being released next, right? On the off chance you're taking requests, I would like to see "A Wizard's Tale" next (Ezren's story).

Yes, please, and Melindra, pretty please.

Who is Melindra? Are you talking about Merisel?

My only knowledge of the characters, and the Pathfinder universe, comes from this game so all I have to go on is the short bios of each character. My thoughts on the most interesting characters are:

Ezren - technically he only became a wizard after investigating his father's crime, but having him try to prove his father innocent only to find out that he is guilty looks like a great basis for a story.

Harsk - out to avenge his brother's death at the hands of giants. A good opportunity to make use of Harsk's favoured enemy powers.

Amiri - wipe out a bunch of frost giants then return to slaughter your treacherous tribe. Vengeance!

Sajan - on a quest to find his missing twin sister. Maybe we could get some locations/cards requiring Craft checks, a skill which currently only Painted Sajan has?

• Like 1

Personally I would prefer some new characters. If I remember correctly the card  posses 3 expansions plus the starter, each with 6 six characters plus the add-ons. I think there are approximately 30 characters avaible in the card game, so it would be great if some of them would appear in the App, too!

Personally I would prefer some new characters. If I remember correctly the card  posses 3 expansions plus the starter, each with 6 six characters plus the add-ons. I think there are approximately 30 characters avaible in the card game, so it would be great if some of them would appear in the App, too!

Although we only have a sample of one, it looks like the intention is that each side quest will also add an extra character. As part of the Valeros side quest we got Tontelizi.

Edited by Assussanni

As an avid collector of information, I know there are much more. 4 base sets (Rise of the Runelords, Skull & Shackles, Wrath of Righteous, Mummy's Mask) with 11 characters each = 44 characters. And then there are Paizo's class decks, including 3-4 characters per deck. There are ~ 20 class decks. Plus there may be some promo cards, maybe even with new characters.

So, more than 100 characters are available. Granted, some of them refer to cards not currently available in the application (Gunslinger class and Firearms), so they could be much more limited.