Fighter's Tale bugs

Cainhu

Question

Hi,

I encountered a few problems with the DLC :

- New cards doesn't show up in collection. I only know about their existence, because I encountered them during gameplay.
- scenairos don't give the loot reward from their reward tab (on normal difficulty). On the other hand, they are available for any new Valeros. (even those, which scenairos are didn't completed)

Also, I ask for some clarifications :

- Could I encounter the new non-ownered cards outside of the Fighter's Tale scenairos ?
- Should I receive the Loot cards as scenairo rewards, or is it working as designed ?

Thank you.

8 answers to this question

I was assuming you needed to finish all scenarios on legendary difficulty to get the 5000 gold or the loot cards.

I finished the first in legendary difficulty, but I didn't receive the loot card. I finished all scenarios on normal difficulty and didn't get the 5000Gold.

Maybe because I used Valeros' goblin skin?

Hum, I just finished the scenario on legendary difficulty with only valeros in the party, and with his basic skin. I "received the loot card "Farmer's daughter" but is it supposed to be in the collection? because I can't see it in the stash or the unclaimed part.

Like some others I found all the cards usable when I started a fresh Valeros and checked my collection in manage decks. This was after completing on normal.

Not sure if gold is tied to legendary as it doesn't have legendary in () after the reward

Maybe because I used Valeros' goblin skin?

I don't think the problems are skin-related. I've used Valeros' default skin throughout and have had exactly the same experience with regards to the 5000 gold and the loot cards.

The thing after redoing the first scenario with Valeros in his basic skin, I got the loot after the victory in legendary difficulty, but could find it in the collection, the stash, or the unclaimed area.

Hi,

Sorry for the late answer.

PFID : 33DE9FEEA51A0075

I tried both the PC and the Android version. I encountered several cards during Fighter's Tale gameplay (for example Master of Arms) which I can't find anywhere in collection.