Animalbane Dogslicer acquired, not present in "owned" tab

Hey guys, so recently i've drawn the Animalbane Dogslicer in one of the adventures. I've acquired it and it's still present in my Stash, but when i enter the Collection, the Animalbane Dogslicer has the question mark symbol on itself and its not in my "owned" tab. How is that even possible? Can this be some sort of bug? Or I just missunderstood how do acquiring cards during adventures work and it has to be added to the collection by drawing it from Treasure Chest? I'm really lost now, thanks in advance for any help.

It seems like a bug. Any card obtained through treasure chest should add to your Collection. Might be some connection issue or something. Keep the dogslicer in the Stash, check your Collection again after restart of the app (make sure other cards have numbers - when not connected to the server, the treasure items should all be ?).

If the issue still persists, write to obsidian support and add your PFID (hexadecimal code in Settings) or maybe just your User number.

Hey guys, so recently i've drawn the Animalbane Dogslicer in one of the adventures. I've acquired it and it's still present in my Stash, but when i enter the Collection, the Animalbane Dogslicer has the question mark symbol on itself and its not in my "owned" tab. How is that even possible? Can this be some sort of bug? Or I just missunderstood how do acquiring cards during adventures work and it has to be added to the collection by drawing it from Treasure Chest? I'm really lost now, thanks in advance for any help.

What's your PFID? I'll check out your account and see what's going on.

I know the QA superheroes are already on it, but if you don't have the Obsidian Edition (or a whole ton of treasure cards), you may run into this issue while playing the Valeros DLC.

So far as I can tell, there are a small number of Treasure Cards naturally found in the deck for Valeros' Adventure.  Not a problem if they were already in your collection from opening Treasure Chests or DLC packs, but if they aren't in your account, funny business as described above seems pretty likely.

Edited by Ethics Gradient

I have noticed some possible bugs associated with Valeros's Tale, but they seem to be in my favor so I haven't complained about them. I have come across the Animalbane Dogslicer as well, but I didn't end up keeping it so it wasn't an issue. The one that I think is a bug is that I have complete access to all of Valeros's special gear when I create a new game with him. I believe I need to unlock all of that first. Anyways, I have been able to use it before unlocking all of the levels. If it is a bug, it won't bother me too much to need to unlock it before being able to use it in the future.