Latest Update not compatible with Bluestacks?

Bulldozer28

Question

I've been playing the game since launch on my PC through Bluestacks, and have had (almost) no problems doing so.  Sure, the game itself is buggy in terms of how some of the cards *should* work, but the app itself has always been pretty stable on bluestacks for me.  

However, after the most recent patch (got it on Sept. 25th) the game crashes as soon as it gets to the main menu in bluestacks.  I've tried two different computers, and 3 different versions of bluestacks (2 which the game has previously run on fine, as well as the latest version of bluestacks 3) and had the same result every time.  I don't have any other device to play the game on, and have spent a good amount of money on this game since it was released so this is a pretty big frustration for me.  Any help?

3 answers to this question

Try other emulator than bluestack... I personally use Steam version, but emulator Are fine most times. Who knows if some future version of Bluestack works with this version. All in all emulator Are best for old games that does not develop any more. New developing games Are much harder targets to emulators because They can use features that were not available when the emulator was programmed.

Edited by Hannibal_PJV

I'd be happy to use the steam version.... except that I already dropped 30 bucks on the mobile android version... I see no reason why I should have to do so *again* to simply be allowed to continue playing the game. Now, if we're able to get the steam version for free after having already purchased it for mobile, (as was originally suggested would be the case as I recall), I'd happily drop this complain and play on steam.

Understandable. I was expecting that reason. Then you just have to hope that one future Bluestack upgrade may help.

I Also did buy mobile version first... and considered some time what to do when pc version was released and desided to buy the PC version too, because I did have some problems with emulators before that...

There always is delays before new features have been programmed to emulators because the programmers can not predict how game engines and other future programs develop.

Edited by Hannibal_PJV