Ipad Issues

Bikki

Question

The store disappeared. It used to be there. I know its been a while since I've purchased anything. But I did get more scenarios and characters once upon a time. I guess it doesn't help if I play this sporadically.  It wont let me link my to asmodee...I have NO PFID. I've tried everything I can think of. Reinstalling just basically took away all that I had from the year+ Ive been playing plus my other characters. Now I just want to die. :(

B

5 answers to this question

Is that why I can't do anything with the store? How do I connect to Game Center? All I can do is try to link this to another device which I do not have one of... but I only have the first campaign and I do not have access to the characters I actually want to play.. I thought maybe making it through the first campaign would unlock the store but nope... and I can not find a reason as to why except for this post.

Ooook, Game Center is gone as an app it's now partially part of iOS as of 10+. You can find it under Settings -> Game Center .. make sure you are signed in in there again and the store finally works.... something in the game letting us know this link is required for IAP would be useful.

• Like 2

Sounds like you have disconnect from the game Center. Go to settings and reconnect you game Center account and try then again with the game.

This is TOTALLY what happened. Its because I hadn't updated my credit card information on my apple account. Because of this, I couldn't connect to the game center - and it all just snow balled from there. I had a bad news good new moment as well. I lost all of the progress I made this year. But once I updated my credit card information, I was able to connect with the game center. And I was able to link my to asmodee and get a PFID #. Yes, I lost all the progress I made BUT I still had a saved game from last year.  Which is really a relief.  Thanks for the info!

Oh and also a spin on the good news front. I has spent hours progressing through the scenarios. I was getting pretty cool stuff. However, all the progress I made because I wasn't connected to the game center wasn't accumulating gold. So while yes, sad that I lost the progress, I get to actually reap the rewards I should of been getting all along. Also I get to redistribute feats and whatnot that I had previously distributed, only this time seeing better options on what to do this time around.

• Like 2