Scouting cards bugged

nomadicc

Question

Hello,

When trying to play certain cards during the "Into the Eye" scenario, both Revelation Quill and Morgiv lock up the game. After playing the card and confirming the action, I select the location (only one available in this scenario), and then the game will not advance. Normally, I would then select the location deck to reveal the scouted cards (top 5 for RQ, and bottom 3 for Morgiv), but the game does not highlight the deck to allow this.

I am playing on a Galaxy phone app. I installed the latest update yesterday.  Not sure if its related, but both of these cards worked on the same scenario a few days ago, before I installed the patch.

Thanks!

4 answers to this question

I played only ~four games since the ValerosUpdate, mostly on 1-1 (Legendary), two at 4-2 and 4-3 (Normal) and Revelation Quill functioned normally for me. Spyglass worked OK. Maybe it is related to adventure or scenario? I don't know, sorry. Didn't test Augury or Scrying, but noticed that someone encountered something similar with Scrying... Strange indeed - especially bad because Augury and Scrying are almost required spells for some scenarios :(.

Yeah, scouting is especially vital on Into the Eye (6-5)! I've already TPK'd it twice. I keep trying, hoping for a lucky shuffle and relying on the above cards, which is why I can't just bypass them not working...

Oh, I checked and have Version 1.2.8, if that helps.