Scrying not working in Legendary sandpoint under siege

AlGrythim

Question

I've been getting a weird bug in Legendary sandpoint under siege with Ezren and Sajan where if I try to have Ezren use scrying from any location, it lets me pick the card type and the location I wish to scry at, but then it never fans out the deck to complete the action, which forces me to forfeit the scenario to continue. I will try to post a few screenshots that show this.

Playing on an LG G4
Android 6.0
Ver 1081-20170920
Pfid B59941EE142A94F1

edit: edited to not have stupid phone typos.

Edited by AlGrythim

7 answers to this question

So, I've gone back into that game session to check the modifiers through the menu on the left side, and I have found more weird things. I've got Sandpoint under siege, painful memories, darkest night, rune of savagery, and rune of shielding. But I've never bought or used any runes.  Here are some screenshots I took. https://imgur.com/a/i6shB

This has just happened to me. Lem played Scrying, picked card type (monster), picked location (The Old Light), then nothing happens. I can't end the turn, Scrying is just stuck displayed next to the location deck. Playing on an iPad Air 2.

Edit: playing on legendary, wildcard powers were Night Approaches and Retaliation. Augury still works fine.

Edited by Assussanni

Similar thing for me.

Party: Ezren, Merisiel, Sajan, Valeros, Lini, Seoni

Platform: PC (Windows 10)

Scenario: Sandpoint Under Siege, normal

From prior character turns, Lini had only Eagle in her hand. She moved from closed Sandpoint Cathedral to Town Square. She was the only character at both those locations. She explored, encountering Greatclub +3. Failed to acquire it, even with her Animal Trick and a blessing from Seoni. Used Eagle, chose Town Square, no cards show, had to forfeit.

I also had this issue last night anytime my characters wanted to scry.  I could however back out of it (home button twice swiped up- that way you dont have to forfeit) and close pathfinder from the background and reopen/restart Pathfinder to be given the option to opt out of scrying. Augry seems to work perfectly fine - I downgraded so at least I could have the same spell.