Germany Decides !

BruceVC

Not far fetched, but seeing you had a conniption over not meeting the exact request, just thought it'd be funny to point out.

Edited by Malcador

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

In fact he mentioned Putin. That takes that restriction off the list unless you want to be 'technically correct'.

well, he is still elected and Russia is more like oligarchy? Not sure, not expert on Russia

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

Well since he was kinda dictator as his opposed commies I mentioned previously he doesn't sound that relevant to me when compared to democratically elected leaders but I never stated he si not from Europe. Count him in if you want, no problem for me

LOL

So, commies are relevant enough for you to note that almost all of them are (even though not really), but Franco isn't because... "he was kinda dictator as his opposed commies" (?). And Salazar neither because, uh...

Of course, I forget: pointing out commie dictatorships is always relevant.

Edited by 213374U

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Well he alternated being President and Prime Minister for a time but was never not the guy in charge. Still that's only what, 18 years or so?

18 years and a couple of days, yeah - and no real end in sight.

No mind to think. No will to break. No voice to cry suffering.

Well since he was kinda dictator as his opposed commies I mentioned previously he doesn't sound that relevant to me when compared to democratically elected leaders but I never stated he si not from Europe. Count him in if you want, no problem for me

LOL

So, commies are relevant enough for you to note that almost all of them are (even though not really), but Franco isn't because... "he was kinda dictator as his opposed commies" (?). And Salazar neither because, uh...

Of course, I forget: pointing out commie dictatorships is always relevant.

what? I pointed them about because they are irelevant as Africa leaders which I noted, seriously, do you need to be still the smartass? I even can't probably decypher that sentence properly

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

In fact he mentioned Putin. That takes that restriction off the list unless you want to be 'technically correct'.

well, he is still elected and Russia is more like oligarchy? Not sure, not expert on Russia

There isn't much doubt at all that Putin would have won all his elections without potential shenanigans (most of which were favour currying from people like Kadyrov). The disputation is about how fair the elections were, plus some fairly blatant propaganda. Answer being that the elections were not particularly fair, but Putin would have won anyway and even if he didn't win outright he would have been running off against either ossified commie Zyuganov or fascist clown Zhirinovsky. The western liberal candidates lost their chance when western liberal approved Yeltsin asterisked their country 20 years ago.

Germany (and most western countries) are third world countries in the making.

I'd have to agree, if America continues with the excuses of "freedom" for everything then we're doomed. I mean, we almost have wars on the street, it's just a matter of time. With kkk, etc making public apparences America is no different from Iraq really.

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Begone! Lest I draw my nail...

Just wanna remind everyone that the most advanced cultures became advanced through cultural exchange, not isolation. This is, of course, especially true for Europe: Much of our cultural advancements are thanks to Phoenecians, who came from the Middle East, and whose alphabet we use (possibly one of the greatest inventions of all time); the cultural back and forth between Perisa and Ancient Greece; the influence of Arab science especially in the fields of medicine and mathematics during the Middle Ages... Culturally, we owe the Middle East a not insignificant amount. It's helpful to remember from time to time that isolation did not create Europe; exchange did.

Edited by Ben No.3

Everybody knows the deal is rotten

Old Black Joe's still pickin' cotton

For your ribbons and bows

And everybody knows

Just wanna remind everyone that the most advanced cultures became advanced through cultural exchange, not isolation. This is, of course, especially true for Europe: Much of our cultural advancements are thanks to Phoenecians, who came from the Middle East, and whose alphabet we use (possibly one of the greatest inventions of all time); the cultural back and forth between Perisa and Ancient Greece; the influence of Arab science especially in the fields of medicine and mathematics during the Middle Ages... Culturally, we owe the Middle East a not insignificant amount. It's helpful to remember from time to time that isolation did not create Europe; exchange did.

well, that cultural exange usually ended or started with conquest :)

Germany (and most western countries) are third world countries in the making.

I'd have to agree, if America continues with the excuses of "freedom" for everything then we're doomed. I mean, we almost have wars on the street, it's just a matter of time. With kkk, etc making public apparences America is no different from Iraq really.

That's some hyperbole

You sounded like Bruce there for a second with the too much freedom bit. Hiding it won't make it go away as evidenced by all the racism is gone now that we have a black president talking heads from the past 8 years then all these hate groups popping their heads back out immediately after. Also, to my mind the fact that the worst of us can assemble in the streets and (can potentially) have a dialogue as shown by that video Hurlshot shared is a good thing, not to mention a constitutionally protected right.

• Like 2

Free games updated 3/4/21

well, that cultural exange usually ended or started with conquest :)

which left it's traces. Roman conquest, I would argue, was very important, for example, in building up especially technological advancement all around Europe. Of course, conquest has very long been a primary source of political power ad momentum, but with a focus on the larger picture, we can not help but to notice the importance of the exchange that happened sometimes even through conquest. Edited by Ben No.3

And everybody knows

Yeah I am fine with culture I have, I would rather skip that conquest part during my lifespan

Yeah I am fine with culture I have, I would rather skip that conquest part during my lifespan

well I'd argue we reached a Toke where conquest isn't the economically ideal mode of immigration

And everybody knows

well I'd argue we reached a Toke where conquest isn't the economically ideal mode of immigration

depends on where you emigrating from

Something tells me that the kkk, neo-nazis and the black panthers aren't surfacing just for the fun of it and I think it would be bad to underestimate what any of them can do. I think there is something much deeper here than th simple protests that people are taking them for but time will tell, we shall see within the few years to come.

If it was just one group, I probably wouldn't think much of it but since people are dying and getting hurt constantly on American soil, it's become a problem and if people cannot control themselves at these hate-rally's then they should not be protected by those freedoms. I don't think there is too much freedom , I just think people are confusing using their freedom with justifying their crimes.

However, if somehow all these groups made a common goal and bonded together because of it I would be highly impressed and per seasoned of reason, love to be a person who lived through that part of history.

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Begone! Lest I draw my nail...

Haven't noticed any armies marching into Europe lately, Crimea aside (and I don't think that qualifies as different cultures).

And everybody knows

Something tells me that the kkk, neo-nazis and the black panthers aren't surfacing just for the fun of it and I think it would be bad to underestimate what any of them can do. I think there is something much deeper here than th simple protests that people are taking them for but time will tell, we shall see within the few years to come.

If it was just one group, I probably wouldn't think much of it but since people are dying and getting hurt constantly on American soil, it's become a problem and if people cannot control themselves at these hate-rally's then they should not be protected by those freedoms. I don't think there is too much freedom , I just think people are confusing using their freedom with justifying their crimes.

However, if somehow all these groups made a common goal and bonded together because of it I would be highly impressed and per seasoned of reason, love to be a person who lived through that part of history.

Is it really fair to put the Panthers on one level with Nazis and the KKK?
  • Like 1

And everybody knows

Haven't noticed any armies marching into Europe lately, Crimea aside (and I don't think that qualifies as different cultures).

Well I read some discussion with professor of French Constitutional Law Olivier Beaud and he mentioned that they will have to conquer their suburbs back and there is martial law for 2 years + in France so yeah

feel free to use some web translator:

http://zpravy.idnes.cz/olivier-beaud-rozhovor-francie-vyjimecny-stav-macron-terorismus-p9o-/zahranicni.aspx?c=A170915_150939_zahranicni_kha

Is it really fair to put the Panthers on one level with Nazis and the KKK?

and commies, don't forget commies

"

Well I read some discussion with professor of French Constitutional Law Olivier Beaud and he mentioned that they will have to conquer their suburbs back and there is martial law for 2 years + in France so yeah

feel free to use some web translator:

http://zpravy.idnes...._zahranicni_kha"

Russia should reconquer Poland

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.