Hardwood and round holes 2K18

Leferd

Great to see LeBron go beast mode in game 2 after the Cavs got punched in the mouth in game 1.  It's a bit worrying that they nearly let that game slip away, but a win's a win.  Should be a good series going forward.

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Anthony Davis and Jrue Holiday went SUPER beast mode and the Pelicans are the first team in the second round.  I don't want to overreact, because the Blazers might just be garbage, but the Pelicans sure looked real good in that series.  I still don't think they can beat the Dubs, but I'd give them at least a shot against the Rockets since there's always the chance their shooters go ice cold (live by the 3 die by the 3) and James Harden does have a history of disappearing in clutch moments in the playoffs.  Obviously, I'd still favor the Rockets in that matchup, though.

Edited by Keyrock

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

I'm just delighted that Boogie isn't around to participate in the postseason and add this to his notoriety.

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

The Thunder are a mess.  PG13 is playing great basketball, but he's probably going to leave once they get bounced from the playoffs, which looks to be quite soon.  The Carmelo Anthony experiment failed spectacularly, as many of us predicted.  Putting one of the most "I need the ball in my hands all the time" guys in recent history on a team that already has the current most "I need the ball in my hands all the time" guy just seemed like a terrible idea, and it was.  I think it's time to blow this team up.

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

Philadelphia is fun. Most intriguing team to watch in these playoffs.

Them and the Jazz. Hopefully the Rockets will rough them up a bit before they face the Warriors.

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

*shrug*   Before that,  Lebron had a 'turnover' that wasn't a turnover because the ball went out of bounds off a Pacer who was on the outofbound lines.

I believe you are pretending to be Skip Bayless.

• Like 1

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

"Cavs/Pacers is going to game 7.  This has been a hell of a series."

No, it hasn't been. Indy is clearly the vastly superior team.   They should have been a sweep.  Without Lebron, the Cavs are  the worst team in the league. At least when they had Irving and Lebron sat down they were simply a lottery team. :p

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Westbrook is trying to keep the Thunder rolling but I don't think it's going to happen. How many years does he have left on his contract?

Wow. They fell apart when they didn't get the call.

Edited by ShadySands

Free games updated 3/4/21

Cheer up Volo, LeBron can begin his quest for another title anew next year when he's on the Lakers.  And, he'll have PG13 there to help him!

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

The Celtics move on to round 2 and earn the right to get steamrolled by Sixersmania.  Even before the playoffs started I was of the mind that Brad Stevens should be coach of the year, that team had no business earning a 2 seed after losing their second best player 5 minutes into the season then losing their best player for the last quarter of the season (in addition to having as much as nearly half their roster on injured reserve at various parts of the season).  They had even less business moving on to the conference semis.  I think Brad Stevens is the best coach in the NBA right now, and I say that as a guy who thinks Pop is the greatest coach of all time.  That said, I don't think even Brad Stevens' coaching can make up for the ridiculous disparity in talent between the depleted Celtics and the Sixers, who are the most talented team in the east, and they know it and have the swagger to go with it.  Sixersmania is running wild and I don't think anyone in the east can stop them.  They are loaded, they are playing like they know they are loaded, and they are peaking at the right time (I think they've lost a total of 1 (ONE!) game in the past month and a half or so.  Barring injury, they're going to The Finals IMHO.

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸