Hardwood and round holes 2K18

Leferd

Realistically, LeBron was always going to Los Angeles.  He's made it clear that he's thinking beyond his playing days and wants to build a brand that extends beyond just basketball.  The two prime cities to do that in are New York and Los Angeles, but both the Knicks and Nets have been dumpster fires since...  forever, I couldn't see LeBron wanting to go to such crappy organizations.  That left the Lakers and Clippers and, while the Clippers have been far more successful as of late, the Lakers are still, by far, the bigger and more recognizable team.

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Updated Westgate Vegas odds for the championship:

Warriors 10/11

Celtics 7/2

Lakers 7/2

Rockets 7/1

76ers 14/1

Spurs 50/1

Thunder 60/1

Raptors 60/1

Jazz 80/1

Trail Blazers 100/1

Pelicans 100/1

Timberwolves 100/1

Nuggets 100/1

Bucks 100/1

Wizards 100/1

Pacers 100/1

Heat 300/1

Cavaliers 500/1

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

Are you kidding me/ warriors got  Cousins?  LMAO

Why have a salary cap when it doesn't stop teams from being stacked. LMAO

Yup. GS is winning another. I mena, they wer eliekly to win again anyways but they just got a player who should be  maxed out at a huge ridiculous discount. PURE NONSENSE. Is this instead of   Dwight Howard or are they gonna go for Howard too? HOLY MOLY.

R00fles!

• Like 1

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Hmm, looks good on paper, but hopefully it doesn't mess up the locker room dynamic. Cousins is a big personality and there is already rumors of some troubles keeping all the GSW stars happy.

Boogie will be absorbed into The Collective. Resistance is useless.

• Like 2

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

Hmm, looks good on paper, but hopefully it doesn't mess up the locker room dynamic. Cousins is a big personality and there is already rumors of some troubles keeping all the GSW stars happy.

Boogie will be absorbed into The Collective. Resistance is useless.

Well, either that or this...

I know I should never feel bad for a team with LeBron James on it but I do feel bad for the Lakers, kinda. They might still be able to land Kawhi but the squad they've put together so far doesn't inspire confidence.

Free games updated 3/4/21

• 2 weeks later...

Are you kidding me/ warriors got Cousins? LMAO

Why have a salary cap when it doesn't stop teams from being stacked. LMAO

Yup. GS is winning another. I mena, they wer eliekly to win again anyways but they just got a player who should be maxed out at a huge ridiculous discount. PURE NONSENSE. Is this instead of Dwight Howard or are they gonna go for Howard too? HOLY MOLY.

R00fles!

I seem to recall a time when Curry and the rest of the Warriors were crap; now everyone's losing their minds that a team from California is just dominating the NBA, with players begging to be on the team.

Kawhi for DeMar. Both are reportedly pissed.

I think DeMar will be less pissed when he sees how much tax is deducted from his check in Texas compared to Ontario.

• Like 2

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Carmelo one step closer to being a Rocket since he's being trading to Atlanta who are supposed to buy him out. I've read he's considering the Heat as well but that eliminates any chance of him winning a title.

Honestly, I don't think him on the Rockets is any better fit than OKC as they already have two very ball dominate players and he's always been an isolation player. Catch and shoot just isn't his game.

I'd put him with Howard as another former superstar whose game doesn't fit very well in the NBA today

Edited by ShadySands

Free games updated 3/4/21

Michael Beasley to the Lakers. Lols.

It’s a madhouse down there.

• Like 1