Korgrak bugged ps4

Abadon despoil

Question

So the bug with regards to Korgrak is also still in the game. I have no option to recruit him to my fort. From what i read about this bug it seemed to either have it's origins in the White March update OR it is related to the fact that i already killed Ogre's in the endless dungeon below the keep and the game cannot differentiate.

Regardlessly the fact that there are still so many bugs in the console version of the game is frankly kind of disgraceful. Between this and the fact that i cannot seem to get access to the abilities items should give me (while they are listed in my character sheet) i am losing patience with this purchase quickly (and i bought it at full price because i want to support more games like this coming to the PS4).

Is the game being updated (since Paradox in publishing) or are we just being left to our devices on the console?

1 answer to this question

Hi, thanks for reporting this issue (the actual bug report forum is over here though: https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?forums/pillars-of-eternity-bug-reports.990/)

I'm not sure about your problem with the item abilities but there's a similar topic over here if you want to check it out: https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/gauns-pledge-ring-doesnt-give-the-ability-xbox-one.1041844/#post-23249562

We have released three hotfixes for some common bugs and some severe ones that some players were experiencing. There should also be a bigger patch arriving sometime in October :)
Also; to clarify: Paradox is both publishing and developing this port. This is why you don't see a lot of activity from Obsidian regarding the port. They are already busy with the next game^^

Edited by MonzUn_pdx-arctic