Didn't get loot cards after completing Adventure 2

LaSpeakeasi

Question

On iOS. Completely new Goblin party (wiz, cleric, rogue, fighter, bard, Druid). None of the characters completed the adventure. Simplr did not get the loot cards after completing adventure.

Does *anything* work right with this game?

Edited by LaSpeakeasi

4 answers to this question

There are many things that work in this app. There are more than a few strange bugs, but many many more things that work perfectly. In order to improve the application, it is necessary to provide all the data needed to fix the bug. Please refer to:

http://forums.obsidian.net/topic/86274-reporting-issues-useful-information-to-provide/

So, was the group/game brand-new or a replay with new characters? Which loot cards didn't you get? Scenario rewards, adventure rewards, anything other? If you provide no details, it cannot be identified and corrected and then becomes just an 'angry cry into the dark'.

There are many things that work in this app. There are more than a few strange bugs, but many many more things that work perfectly. In order to improve the application, it is necessary to provide all the data needed to fix the bug. Please refer to:

http://forums.obsidian.net/topic/86274-reporting-issues-useful-information-to-provide/

So, was the group/game brand-new or a replay with new characters? Which loot cards didn't you get? Scenario rewards, adventure rewards, anything other? If you provide no details, it cannot be identified and corrected and then becomes just an 'angry cry into the dark'.

Loot cards as in LOOT cards. By definition they are always scenario rewards. I already provided every information you asked for in the original post.

Thank you for the clarification - I asked because I do not remember everything from the game without consulting the app or tabletop cards. And second because I often write a slightly different word than I intended and thus wanted to be sure. As you specified Loot cards (and after consultation of the app), I suppose you are talking about Loot cards as a scenario reward for 2-5 Angel in the Tower, right? And playing at Normal difficulty, right?

To be absolutely sure that you obtain the loot from scenario rewards, you might have to start a new game and add brand-new characters. That is why I asked about the brand-new game and brand-new characters. If you have already finished the game with another party and playing again, you may not gain the loot cards.

Even if you think you provided every information, it is better to write them again for the 'slow-witted' people such as me :) that want to help you. BTW: I'm a scientist.

EDIT: See http://forums.obsidian.net/topic/93782-trying-to-reset-the-adventure-completion-without-resetting-the-whole-thing/

This may help you to speak in a language / definitions that I might be able to understand you. :)

Edited by Jenceslav

Thank you for the clarification - I asked because I do not remember everything from the game without consulting the app or tabletop cards. And second because I often write a slightly different word than I intended and thus wanted to be sure. As you specified Loot cards (and after consultation of the app), I suppose you are talking about Loot cards as a scenario reward for 2-5 Angel in the Tower, right? And playing at Normal difficulty, right?

To be absolutely sure that you obtain the loot from scenario rewards, you might have to start a new game and add brand-new characters. That is why I asked about the brand-new game and brand-new characters. If you have already finished the game with another party and playing again, you may not gain the loot cards.

Even if you think you provided every information, it is better to write them again for the 'slow-witted' people such as me :) that want to help you. BTW: I'm a scientist.

EDIT: See http://forums.obsidian.net/topic/93782-trying-to-reset-the-adventure-completion-without-resetting-the-whole-thing/

This may help you to speak in a language / definitions that I might be able to understand you. :)

As stated in the original post, it's a new game with new characters. Therefore it will naturally be normal difficulty, as you won't be able to play on higher difficulty this way.

And yes, only AD2-5 offers LOOT card as scenario reward in all of AD2.

Imagine playing 3 adventures to that point specifically to farm LOOT cards then discovering the rewards are bugged. And let's not pretend providing Obsidian with clear information helped them fixed anything. I've played almost every game they released since Neverwinter Nights 2. Nothing ever gets fixed. The support forums are purely for venting and decoration.