The History of Antifa vs. Nazi: The Light and Dark sides of the Force

ktchong

one thing that i know is "when you fight a monster for too long, you eventually become that monster yourself". all groups that call themselves anti-"something", use all the morally questionable methods of that "something" to push for their own social and political dominance instead of the protection of society from whatever evils that "something" allegedly brings. just because they use the "anti" they feel they have the absolute moral high ground and are entitled to the use of any method to win, even if that method is illegal or outright evil.

today's Antifa are just as fascist or even more so than the fascists they're supposed to oppose. they are simply glorified extremists on the other side of the road from the vilified extremists but extremism by nature is the same regardless of side and uses the same socially harmful methods to prevail. extremism under any circumstances is never a healthy thing for any person, group or society.

• Like 2

The words freedom and liberty, are diminishing the true meaning of the abstract concept they try to explain. The true nature of freedom is such, that the human mind is unable to comprehend it, so we make a cage and name it freedom in order to give a tangible meaning to what we dont understand, just as our ancestors made gods like Thor or Zeus to explain thunder.

-Teknoman2-

What? You thought it was a quote from some well known wise guy from the past?

Stupidity leads to willful ignorance - willful ignorance leads to hope - hope leads to sex - and that is how a new generation of fools is born!

We are hardcore role players... When we go to bed with a girl, we roll a D20 to see if we hit the target and a D6 to see how much penetration damage we did.

Modern democracy is: the sheep voting for which dog will be the shepherd's right hand.

Given that this thread has been several pages of the same territory as the political thread and we already have a political thread, I'm closing this thread in favor of the existing thread.

• Like 1

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man