How to start with "The White March"?

I dont know if you played the game before so i dont want to spoil anything but i believe the point of no return for the dlcs are right before the final dungeon of the game. Any time before that you are good and can complete the dlcs. In fact you are fine in terms of story for the dlcs if you installed them soon. You wouldnt notice any hickup in the story.

I dont know if you played the game before so i dont want to spoil anything but i believe the point of no return for the dlcs are right before the final dungeon of the game. Any time before that you are good and can complete the dlcs. In fact you are fine in terms of story for the dlcs if you installed them soon. You wouldnt notice any hickup in the story.

So... if i would install it right before the 'point of no return', i could play it with this savegame, right? :w00t:

This and also the point of no return is for EVERYTHING, not just the expansion.

So... if i would install it right before the 'point of no return', i could play it with this savegame, right? :w00t:

Yes.

Edited by Messier-31

It would be of small avail to talk of magic in the air...

But why wait the dlc is made for the middle of the game fyi.