[Android] Lost all purchases, characters, and progress when Google Play account changed. How can i change back?

j4j

Question

This should be a simple fix, hopefully i get an answer:

My wifi went spotty when playing at a hotel, and i couldnt link to playstore. somehow it kept retrying, eventually i reconnected but on another google account (maybe my fault of hitting hte screen inadvertently? doubt it but no other explanation).

No matter. The point is: the wrong Google Play Games account is selected - all my purchases, progresses (and daily $gold$) is on another account.

For the life of me i cant figure out how to change it back.

Help?

If a mod does post an answer to this, can the mod ping my email alerting me there's been a reply?

best,

happy fan

2 answers to this question

Referencing back to another recent thread: [Lost purchases, gold and chests since installing on my new phone]  

If you are absolutely sure that you are logged into the correct Google Play account , there is no user-side answer to this.  You will need to contact Obsidian support (support@obsidian.net).  

Let them know your current username and PFID, and as much as you might remember about your previous username/PFID, and they should be able to restore the content to your active account