Allies vs Blessings - Cannot play multiple cards

Vinceicarus

Question

Often, when you play a blessing (most of the time on another character), you can't play a beneficial spell or ally (Like I can't play a Toxic Cloud if I played any blessing before). 

As well, when you acquire a blessing (most of the time regular blessing of the gods). Your turn ends for no reason

on iPad. 

4 answers to this question

Often, when you play a blessing (most of the time on another character), you can't play a beneficial spell or ally (Like I can't play a Toxic Cloud if I played any blessing before). 

As well, when you acquire a blessing (most of the time regular blessing of the gods). Your turn ends for no reason

on iPad. 

The "end your turn when you acquire a blessing (or ally)" is a very common wildcard when playing on Heroic or Legendary. Normally, this does never happen, but the random BadScenarioEffectsThatRuinYourDay may change the behaviour of the game radically. If you play on Normal, you should not observe such behaviour.

When you start the scenario and Villain with Henchmen (or Henchwomen or even Henchthings, heheh) cards are shown to you, the active wildcards are at the top of the screen. Sometimes, scenario power does similar (or the same) thing.

I almost never use Toxic Cloud, 1d6 is aquite small bonus and many enemies are immune to poison (Undead mainly), but that you cannot use it is very strange. Does it have the "lock" icon? Maybe it is because the monster is immune to poison? Blessings and other cards should not interact unless you are in that ugly Thassilonian location that allows you to play only one card of ANY type when you are there. That is the only explanation that does not involve bugs.

Edited by Jenceslav