Okay so Here is What Actually happened with Obsidian Writer that "Resigned"

Well, I guess OP's facade of "not actually agreeing" with the writer's ideology didn't last long. Is this thread just going to be an argument about immigration and race?

And, as always, I find it endlessly amusing that feminists are accused of being oversensitive and seeking things to be outraged about... but then you've got threads like these, furiously trying to stir up a big storm in a tiny teacup.

So i cant disagree with him and defend him ? WHAT THE ACTUAL ****.

• Like 1

So let's take a few steps back and address again the purpose of this whole thread: So far there's been NO EVIDENCE on Obsidian having fired the writer over his comments or the writer having resigned because of them either. The thread has assumed the above to be true and since then made very broad assumptions about a slippery slope at play. When being called upon it, the OP's proceeded to intentionally derail the thread further by making random comparisons to topics like Nazism and deliberately misconstruing the arguments of others.

So, uh, why is this thread still open?

Edited by algroth
  • Like 5

My Twitch channel: https://www.twitch.tv/alephg

Currently playing: Roadwarden

Once again the thread devolves into pointless speculations. No information has been presented beyond the fact that Obsidian does not seem to be involved at all, so assigning blame and motivations is, at the very least, an immature response - and even bordering on slander.

Any further threads on this matter, until we actually have some relevant information, will be closed.

• Like 14

Fortune favors the bald.