Blessing of Thassalonian Virtues

Tempted

Question

6 answers to this question

Just checkin. What location and what closing check the location did have? Ruling out location specific problems.

Just checking... has anyone used it to close a location? ever?

Teasing aside the card doesn't work as intended. During the close location check you only get the "discard to add 1d10 to check" option.

post-101280-0-27349300-1504775008_thumb.jpg

post-101280-0-00428100-1504775013_thumb.jpg

Edited by Azarel

Just checking... has anyone used it to close a location? ever?

Teasing aside the card doesn't work as intended. During the close location check you only get the "discard to add 1d10 to check" option.

Well, I have never used that blessing (it is in my secondary group that I do not use much, while my primary and tertiary groups did not encounter it) but I have an idea - there was a post regarding Favor of the Gods not working as intended (the "favor" part enabling the use of another blessing).

http://forums.obsidian.net/topic/91047-favor-of-gods-didnt-let-me-add-a-second-blessing/

Could this be similar? There is the clause that B. of Thass. Sins can copy the top card of the blessings discard deck. So maybe it considers itself as a B. of Sarenrae in your picture and the other options including Bury power are thus disabled similarly to the "favor" power... If that is so, disabling the copying function through blessings discard could "magically" solve the problem. Even then, it is extremely counter-intuitive and should be somehow corrected.

Edited by Jenceslav
  • Like 2

Well, I have never used that blessing (it is in my secondary group that I do not use much, while my primary and tertiary groups did not encounter it) but I have an idea - there was a post regarding Favor of the Gods not working as intended (the "favor" part enabling the use of another blessing).

http://forums.obsidian.net/topic/91047-favor-of-gods-didnt-let-me-add-a-second-blessing/

Could this be similar? There is the clause that B. of Thass. Sins can copy the top card of the blessings discard deck. So maybe it considers itself as a B. of Sarenrae in your picture and the other options including Bury power are thus disabled similarly to the "favor" power... If that is so, disabling the copying function through blessings discard could "magically" solve the problem. Even then, it is extremely counter-intuitive and should be somehow corrected.

Good call!

Had forgotten about that.

Give my regards to Nausicaä!

So I guess we can call this thread resolved

post-101280-0-06219900-1504792512_thumb.jpg

post-101280-0-16929100-1504792532_thumb.jpg

Edited by Azarel
  • Like 2

You beat me to testing it! :) I just transferred Lini with this blessing to my main party, tried it and voilà, it worked. So my completely unsubstantiated hunch based on random idea proved to be right. But your graphic tutorial how to make B. of Thass. Sins work is much better than anything I would have done...

I will greet ナウシカ in your name, but she usually hears only Kreeeeee when I speak to her, so do not be sad if she does not write you back :).

• Like 1