If Their Will Be A New Star Wars Game After KOTOR2

If After KOTOR 2 They Decide To Make Another Which Would You Pick?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. If After KOTOR 2 They Decide To Make Another Which Would You Pick?

• A Star Wars Game Farther Back Before KOTOR.
    • A Good Star Wars RPG After ROTJ.
    • Or KOTOR3 Which Takes Place 2,000 Years After Revan.

opus you suck...

Correction, it's Star Wars that sucks.

So. . . why are you here? This is a forum for a Star Wars game. Why would you hang around at a forum of something you dislike? Do you have nothing better to do? Aren't there things that interest you? If so, don't you think it would be more fun to hang around at forums devoted to those things?

As for the poll: All of those options suck. How about another KOTOR sequel that ties in to the original (which it most certainly wouldn't if it was set 2,000 years later)? Barring that, how about a good FPS or RTS?

So. . . why are you here?

Because i like RPGs and i'm a fan of former BIS ?!?

Just a thought...

I seem to recall seeing a "Gaming and RPG Discussion" forum run by Obsidian on my way here. I would assume that that forum would have little or nothing to do with Star Wars or Star Wars games. Perhaps you'd have more fun posting there?

Hi, I like to see a KOTOR3 and so on but I just waiting to see what KOTOR2 like :rolleyes:! You must have the Republic win or the timeline be wrong in the Star Wars movies! That why I hope there a series of games for KOTOR :lol:!

I seem to recall seeing a "Gaming and RPG Discussion" forum run by Obsidian on my way here. I would assume that that forum would have little or nothing to do with Star Wars or Star Wars games. Perhaps you'd have more fun posting there?

Last time i checked this forum was about Sith lords (an RPG, and one made by Obsidian), not the Star Wars leatherbound frathernity lounge.

Perhaps you can just STFU ?!?

Just a thought...

However if the sith are such lowly beings why did the sith take their name. Tales of the jedi doesn't that tell about the exar kun war? I didn't know it was a recording of the original sith corruption of korriban, the sith homeworld.

Anyways, I'm just sick of sith wanna bes, they are not true sith creatures meerly followers of the ideal of the sith. Get some alien adversaries, I'm sick of fighting some sith wanna be who can't do anything without a massive super weapon backing him up