If Their Will Be A New Star Wars Game After KOTOR2

If After KOTOR 2 They Decide To Make Another Which Would You Pick?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. If After KOTOR 2 They Decide To Make Another Which Would You Pick?

• A Star Wars Game Farther Back Before KOTOR.
    • A Good Star Wars RPG After ROTJ.
    • Or KOTOR3 Which Takes Place 2,000 Years After Revan.

opus you suck...

I'd go for the last choice but maybe make it near the end of KOTOR 2? or the Mandalorian wars? Or Exar Kun? There are alot of possibilities and most people would choose something that isn't in your poll I guess...

A game without sith wanna bes and reborn clones.

A game with the main character as a jedi throughout the whole game

A game with open ended choices

A game with the Yhuuzang Vong or the true sith

A game that isn't leaching off the sucess of another game by using the title and having no real connnection to the original

A game that is based in a decent FPS engine with great graphix, no stupid let the computer do everything for u combat, with interactive enviornments and the ability to jump

A game that has great characters and an incredible plot

A game that has an equaly great sequel which continues the useable plot line, and improves everything

A game without sith wanna bes and reborn clones.

A game with the main character as a jedi throughout the whole game

A game with open ended choices

A game with the Yhuuzang Vong or the true sith

A game that isn't leaching off the sucess of another game by using the title and having no real connnection to the original

A game that is based in a decent FPS engine with great graphix, no stupid let the computer do everything for u combat, with interactive enviornments and the ability to jump

A game that has great characters and an incredible plot

A game that has an equaly great sequel which continues the useable plot line, and improves everything

Sounds very good....let me know hwen this game comes out

Republic Commando is released either before The Munchkin Lords or after but have been anounced for some time (there is a PC version so I am definitly picking that one).

People sould not get ideas about having a game set during the Sith time because the whole thing was covered by the comics, there is no freedom to play with the Great Hyperspace Wars and before it the Sith Empire and the Galatic Republic did not know about the other existence (for the Sith Empire the Reoublic was just a myth) so you can never meet the Sith race unless its set in the Sith Empire.

I have no idea of wht people care about a bunch of primitive lossers that were considered the fallen losing jedi as gods, there is nothing special aboout the Sith race at all.

drakron.png

terminator.jpg

VS.

eldarth2y.JPG

That would be SO kewl !!

LOLOLOL Is that Robocop or the Terminator I can't really tell....but anyway....wow....thats all I can really say...I think the more important question however is who would win in a fight...a Taun-taun or a flying monkey? What if the monkey had a knife? Or was riding on a Wampa? These are the important questions we must ask ourselfs 8)

Whats so great about the sith, because it is their twisted ideals that spawned the sith empire, because they were extremely powerful in the force, because they nearly wiped out the jedi, so what if it's covered in comic books, the DS ending of kotor screwed the SW trilogy and prequels, oh and because they aren't sith wanna be humans with pale degrading skin caused by the DS, but are alien creatures. I mean come one, why is every SW game based on the sith empire versus the republic. Sure the sith's twisted ideals came from the minds of fallen jedi, but they twisted it even further to my knowledge. I don't read all that many comic books, so I wouldn't know all that much about the sith besides all that I have heard. Fighting sith wanna bes and blowing up a super weapon gets old.... fast

Whats so great about the sith, because it is their twisted ideals that spawned the sith empire,

No, it was the fallen Jedi that created the Sith empire.

because they were extremely powerful in the force,

So exactly sould a bunch of fallen Jedi that lost against the Jedi were able to be taken as gods by the Sith race.

because they nearly wiped out the jedi,

Palpatine did and Palpatine was no menber of the Sith race.

so what if it's covered in comic books, the DS ending of kotor screwed the SW trilogy and prequels,

So did Jedi Knight ...

oh and because they aren't sith wanna be humans with pale degrading skin caused by the DS, but are alien creatures.

A primitive alien species that taken fallen jedi as gods.

I mean come one, why is every SW game based on the sith empire versus the republic.

Because they are not.

Star Wars games tended to be Galatic Empire vs Rebel Alliance until Ep. I come out and not Sith vs Republic.

I give that much as refresing to BioWare.

Sure the sith's twisted ideals came from the minds of fallen jedi, but they twisted it even further to my knowledge.

The Fallen Jedi created the Sith Empire, the Sith race was very primitive agressive race that taken as gods.

Kinda like the Incas with the Spanish.

I don't read all that many comic books, so I wouldn't know all that much about the sith besides all that I have heard.

Unfortunatly people twisted the Sith race to suit their expectations of some kind of Palpatine/vader/Fett alien combo, its very far from what they were created.

The Sith race are simply a buch of primitive people that the fallen Jedi found and could rule over and inbreed with in.

Their "strong with the force" comes more with the fact their ruling class was composed by force users that likely could trace back their origins to the fallen Jedi, most Sith were uncapable of using the force as used as force labor and soldiers.

Fighting sith wanna bes and blowing up a super weapon gets old.... fast

Because its overused, you have a game like Tie Fighter that did not had us fighting superweapons, we could way we were fighting IN superweapons since TIE Defendors and Missile Boats were very powerful.

drakron.png

First of all, ur missing the point, second of all, u mis under stand the meaning of super weapon.

First of all, people have twisted the vision of the sith into something different? And yours is correct? or are u talking about what one novel said or what some people thought the sith?

Second of all, Sith vs Republic, Empire vs Rebels, New republic versus remnant, it's all the same dang thing

Third of all. A superweapon is a device capable of mass mass destruction/chaos, like the death star, the star forge, the doomgiver, ragnos' scepter, ect. ect.

First of all, people have twisted the vision of the sith into something different? And yours is correct? or are u talking about what one novel said or what some people thought the sith?

Sith show up first on Darth Vader title, "Dark Lord of the Sith".

It mean nothing at that time, just Vader title for him to look more scary or something.

Because there was nothing on the Sith people start to come up with ideas and since Star Wars Extended Universe started to the time after the Battle of Endor and so the Sith were left pretty much alone for some time by EU autors.

Then Dark Horse published the "Tales of the Jedi" line that was set well before the events of Ep. IV:ANH and they set who and what the Sith are in EU.

Its not my vision that is correct, as it stands what is printed on those comics is what is correct since they alone are what set the Sith Empire and the Sith race ... problem is people have read something about the Sith being aliens and make errors since they lack information.

Second of all, Sith vs Republic, Empire vs Rebels, New republic versus remnant, it's all the same dang thing

Not exactly since there are diferences, the Rebellion was completly diferent that the Great Hyperspace War in terms of tactics and feeling ... in the Great Hyperspace War you are fighting invadors and in the Rebellion you are trying to bring down the evil empire.

drakron.png