Didn't Receive Card Reward + Other Bugs

zongclu

Question

Running the game through Steam, Windows 10 in the Goblins campaign.

The problem I have is that I didn't receive the Burn Everything card reward despite beating all scenarios on legendary.

Other bugs:

- Goblin Commando ally when used on a ranged combat check (for me it was always Ranzak), will change the skill used from Ranged to Dexterity - if you didn't notice the change, this would lead to a lower roll

- In the final scenario, the Stupid Longshanks barrier is especially deadly because each Longshanks Hero defeated through it also adds to the +2 increased difficulty to complete the mission. Is this intended?

- Poog's Shot in the Arm ability only allows a single companion to be selected when it triggers. The fact that performing another action/roll in the same turn (without triggering the ability) causes the icon to light up again and allow a second companion to be selected suggests that this is a bug.

- (non-Goblins) When Graul Ogrekin henchman's ability is triggered (roll to select power), it can get stuck (can't remember more details, sorry) - forcing a concede to continue progression.

PFID - 9C9D6473457AC213

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet