If big head mode is in, this should be.

I imagine less people will have used big head mode. What absolutele nonsense including that bollocks.

I'm stupefied that there's a single person who wants a walk-toggle more than big head mode. Of course it's absolute nonsense.

IT'S BIG HEAD MODE!!!!!!!!!!

As Karkarov said, it's also very useful in chaotic fights. It's also fun in PoE1 to actually get a look at people's faces, since there are hardly any NPC portraits.

Walking is in

YES! A solid victory, my noble walking supporters.

Now we move on to Phase 2! We won't rest until characters not only move as slowly as possible, but also move a negative amount of distance every time they move!

*Scary agenda*. Turns out the anti-walkers were right to fear us! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

• Like 2

Should we not start with some Ipelagos, or at least some Greater Ipelagos, before tackling a named Arch Ipelago? 6_u

Walking is in

YES! A solid victory, my noble walking supporters.

Now we move on to Phase 2! We won't rest until characters not only move as slowly as possible, but also move a negative amount of distance every time they move!

*Scary agenda*. Turns out the anti-walkers were right to fear us! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Moonwalk for the win

• Like 1

Wait a minute... Are you kidding? Is that real? Now we have a walking-option that I was dreaming about? Today I saw this option in Mr. Sowyer's twitter and was stunned and surprised that this toggle appeared in beta. Thank you, Obsidian! And personally to Roby Atadero for that great implementation. You made my day! 

• Like 1

Running (certain Combat abilities, check)

Jogging (toggle choice)

Walking (toggle choice)

Skulking (Stealth mode?)

Crouch Walking (Stealth mode?)

Crawling (N/A)

Proning/Snaking (N/A)

Digging (N/A)

Burrowing (N/A)

Swimming (N/A)

Some sort of "World Map" "digging"/treasure hunting would be pretty cool, and fit the theme. Something simple like HoMM (Heroes of Might & Magic).

Might already exist in some form though, was a really good implementation of herb collection on the world map ;)

Also, thank you Roby!!!

Edited by Osvir