HELP ! CANNOT ATTACK VILLAIN !

Jimbo205

Question

FlippantBoxer13094#3432

Droid Turbo Smartphone

Android

Ezren1 is at the Warren's about to wipe out the villain - The Skinsaw Man

I used a spell to move Kyra from the Academy to team up with Ezren1 in the final battle. For some reason the spell did not work and Ezren1 cannot attack the Villain.

HELP!

Seoni, Merisiel & Seelah are at the Prison and all other locations are closed.

HELP

(Victory is literally seconds away..)

Please help unfreeze so that Ezren1 can make the final blows..

Thank you in advance.

Jim121441544@gmail.com

Jimbo

3 answers to this question

You can't. There's no real need to if the question isn't valid anymore you could mark it answered.

Alternatively I can remove the thread.

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

I used a spell to move Kyra from the Academy to team up with Ezren1 in the final battle. For some reason the spell did not work and Ezren1 cannot attack the Villain.

FYI: You probably attempted to use Stride to move Kyra *after* you encountered the Villain. Just so you know, during an encounter you may play a very limited and specific amount of spells/powers, that are only relevant to your situation. "Relevant" is currently roughly defined as  "the card/power should not require you or another character to perform another action in order for the card/power to impact the situation".

Since moving Kyra doesn't impact the situation unless you do something *else* (i.e. Kyra takes on of the villain's checks) - playing Stride on her during the encounter is an illegal move. So, the spell not working is not a bug, but this specific case may be 'confusing' the app and causing the freeze.

(To give an example where Stride should work: check the AD6 Monster 'Skulking Vampire' - his increase of difficulty is dependent of wheter you're alone or not; in this case, moving Kyra to yourself totally IS relevant - though I don't hold my breath that the app will take this cornercase into account...)

Edited by Longshot11

You can use the 'Mark Solved' button beneath a post that answers your topic or confirms it's not a bug.

The time that devs don't have to spend on the forum is a time they can spend on fixing the game.